88. The Other Shoe

(A/N: So, Ashley/Cinderella's baby girl on the show was about 2 or 3, but in this story I'm changing her to Zephyr's age, so that he can have more people his age for friends as well, lol.)

(So, face claim for Princess Alexandra Herman is Ava Kolker, also known as the girl who played Ava Morgenstern on GMW.)

 ✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Astrid was sitting in a booth beside Hook as Emma sat across from them.

Zephyr was sitting in between the pirate and his mother as he ate a cupcake, white frosting on his cheek.

Henry entered inside of the diner and now sat down beside Emma, "Just finished signing in the last of the newcomers. I had everyone write down who they were traveling with, so we can add up who's still out there."

"Huh." Emma nodded, impressed, as Hook also agreed, "Clever boy."

"Emma, hi!" Ashley (Cinderella) suddenly spoke up as she held her five year old daughter, Alexandra's hand in her as she walked closely beside her.

"Ashley, hi!" Emma smiled, glancing over at the light curly haired girl, "Hey, Alexandra, how are you? You guys want to sit down and join us?"

Zephyr glanced over at the girl his age as Alexandra also looked over at him, the two becoming shy and hiding behind their mothers.

Ashley shook her head, saying, "Oh, no, thank you. Thomas is just getting us some food to go. And I don't want to take up your time. I know you're busy, but with all these new people, I just... I thought that I should help somehow."

Ashley added, "And since I'm running the daycare, I figured why not offer them free babysitting. Anyway, I was hoping to maybe get a look at that list just to see who brought kids."

Hook turned the book around to face her, saying, "Well, if you can understand these scribbles, then be our guest."

Ashley smiled and began to look through the pages of different names.

Henry noticed a woman in almost a nun-like outfit but not quite and stood up, "Someone new. Mom, Astrid, want to come help?"

"That's what we do, buddy." Astrid smiled at her nephew and then glanced down at her son, "We'll be right back. Stay here with Grandpa Hook, okay?"

Zephyr nodded and watched his mother, aunt, and cousin step over to the counter where the woman was at.

Alexandra moved and sat down next to the five year old boy and smiled at him, extending her hand towards him, "Hi, I'm Alexandra."