77. Devil's Due

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Astrid sighed and shifted somewhat where she still sat against the clock, facing Hades who began, "Oh, come on. All you need to do is choose three of your friends to stay here. Carve their name. What's the problem? Is it the chisel? So unwieldy for those shackles around your hands, hmm?"

Astrid simply glared up at the god and tossed aside the chisel, letting out, "I'm not bloody doing it. I won't betray my family."

Hades smirked a little and replied, "I must say... I'm not angry. I'm disappointed." He stepped back over to the girl and slightly bent over to be face to face with her. "On second thought... I am angry. I guess it's off to solitary."

Hades grabbed her hair roughly and yanked her to her feet as Astrid let out a pained groan, starting to walk her over towards the green river. "Now, listen carefully. This is the River of Lost Souls. Touch it and it will make you lost. Reducing you to a mindless, tormented husk. So please, keep all arms and hands inside the boat."

Hades pushed Astrid inside of a row boat and set her adrift down the green river.

***

Zephyr held up an arrow and spoke up, "Found more arrows."

Robin sighed as he descended down the stairs inside of the Blanchard apartment and commented, "You do not want to see what that hell dog did upstairs."

"So, we think we're ready?" Emma spoke up just as Gold suddenly walked inside of the apartment and moved over to them and asked, "What are you doing?"

Hook answered towards the Dark One in confusion, "We're gonna get Astrid. What's it bloody look like?"

Peter nodded and explained further, "We know Hades will have Astrid in some sort of isolation. Meg told us there's an entrance nearby."

"So all forty-five of you are gonna slip down into the deepest level of detention in the Underworld?" Gold remarked before adding, "Hades knows you're here. He'll have put up barriers to keep the living out of all the places he doesn't want us going. You walk into his domain, you'll all be puffs of dust."

"And I all ready made a plan for that, brother," Peter assured, making the group look over at him in slight confusion. "I never fail, after all."

"What are you planning?" Gold inquired in slight curiosity.

"Riley, Astrid's best friend from Berk, is down here- along with Hiccup- They'll help us." Peter explained, "We need the assistance of a helpful dead person, so Hook and I will go retrieve them. I can extend their aura, if you will, do that two living souls can get through Hades' barrier."