80. Her Handsome Hero

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Peter walked inside of the Blanchard loft and noticed his wife and son baking some food together in the kitchen, the two just laughing and the sight made his heart warm.

Astrid looked up and over at her husband who stepped over to them. "Where were you?"

"I was at my brother's shop, trying to help Belle and Rumple figure out a way for him to be a good Dark One instead of a bad one." Peter admitted, taking a bite of a cookie that was just made.

Zephyr was sitting on top of the counter, happily licking the cookie dough out of the bowl.

"Is that even possible?" Astrid wondered aloud.

"Honestly, I don't know." Peter replied, "I just want my little brother happy and to have his happily ever after like I have with you and Zep."

Astrid smiled and kissed him before she smirked and threw flour in his face, now laughing.

Peter lifted an eyebrow her way and also smirked, now wrapping his arms around her and picking her up off the floor bridal style.

"You gonna try that again, love?" Peter remarked and spun the two of them in a circle before dropping her onto the couch, the two continuing to laugh.

"Oh, Thor, your hamster cheeks are still adorable even with flour on them," Astrid giggled, moving her hands against the sides of his face and pulled him down towards her.

"Is that so?" Peter inquired before he kissed her and wiped the flour from his face to hers. "You look cuter than I do with flour, anyway."

Astrid rolled her eyes but laughed even harder just as they heard the front door open and stood back up to find David and Henry walking in the home.

David looked at the flour on them and asked curiously, "What's going on here?"

"We're just making some cookies with Zephyr. Want some?" Astrid shrugged while tossing her husband a happy look as he did the same.

"A little advice, A, the flour goes in the bowl not your faces," David pointed out lightly, taking another spoon and digging into the cookie dough with Zephyr who now had some all over his mouth.

Astrid wiped the flour off of her face with a dish towel and handed it over to Peter who did the same to his own face. "So, did it work?"

David shook his head and answered, "They got the elevator to open, but it was sealed shut from the inside with bricks. But Emma had an idea from a dream of hers to try and burn off the names on the stones, so that's where she, your mother, and Hook are heading to."