85. Only You

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Astrid sat in an empty booth as she stared at nothing in particular while everyone else mingled at the wake in Granny's, exchanging stories of Peter Pan.

But she tuned it all out as everything sounded so distant to her.

David and Snow stepped over to where their daughter sat as Snow gained her attention, "Astrid?"

The said girl snapped out of her daze and looked over at her parents.

"Look, I know that there's nothing we can really say, but we just want you to know," Snow assured her daughter, "You don't have to go through this alone."

"I know, Mom," Astrid let out quietly with a convincing smile.

"She won't have to," Zelena suddenly spoke up as she sat across from Astrid in the booth while holding her baby who was now named Robin Petra (after Peter).

"I think what my little sister needs is a little time with someone who understands what she's going through." Zelena added.

David nodded, "Zelena, we're sorry. What happened with Hades, that..." He sighed, "can't exactly be easy. We'll leave you two alone."

"Dad?" Astrid stopped him before standing up and hugging her parents who hugged her back, "I love you both. Thank you."

Snow smiled, "We love you, too." They then stepped away while Astrid sat back down and smiled some at Zelena.

Zephyr got up from where he sat next to Roland across from Regina and Robin and moved over to his mother, crawling in her lap and wrapped his small arms around her waist.

Astrid moved her own arms around the boy as well and kissed the top of his head.

A wave of power suddenly shook the whole town as everyone gained their balance.

"What the hell was that?" Regina demanded.

Astrid stood up in her seat but still carried her son in her arms, his legs around her waist and arms around her neck.

"Swan, are you all right?" Hook asked as he steadied his love who nodded.

"Given that blast of magic, there's only one person not present who's powerful enough for something like that," Astrid spoke up about that surge of power.

***

"Gold." Zelena informed them as she and Astrid stared up at the hole on the next floor in the clock tower, "He's got the Olympian Crystal. Or part of it, anyway. Some of it must have survived. I can still feel the aura from it."

Astrid added, "Yeah, you're not the only one. He used it to cast a tethering spell."

"Tethering spell?" Emma spoke up, "What was Gold attaching the crystal to?"