91. Dark Waters

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Regina and Robin walked up to the farmhouse in the middle of nowhere as she called out, "I know you're in there... Your Majesty. Come out... We need to have a little chat."

The Evil Queen smirked and appeared behind the two, "Or what? You'll huff, and you'll puff, and you'll blow the house down?" She chuckled and faced her, "You call this an entrance, Regina? Well, I suppose I was the one with all the flair."

Zelena stepped down the front steps of the house and approached then, "To what do we owe the honor?"

"So, it's true," Robin replied, "You really are harboring the Evil Queen out here."

"She's my sister, and she cares about me." Zelena remarked, "I'm willing to bet you two are not here to see how I'm getting on."

"You're right. I have a message." Regina commented, "Your little masquerade as the Cricket therapist didn't work... because airing Emma's dirty laundry only made us stronger-"

Both Astrid and David peeked out the curtains inside of the home and shared a look before glancing over at Snow, nodding some.

Snow quickly moved over to the crib and opened the small cage above it that held Jiminy Cricket, "We're right behind you. Go."

Jiminy flew out of the cage and then out of the house just as the three of them heard baby Robin Petra coo up at them.

They were also here to retrieve her for Robin as Astrid carefully picked up her adopted little sister, supporting the back of her head.

"Hey, beautiful," Astrid murmured softly towards the baby until both the Evil Queen and Zelena appeared a few feet from them.

"Stay away from her-" Zelena started.

"She's not just your daughter." David pointed out, "We're not going to hurt her-- and we were here for Archie."

"Now the real fun can begin," The Evil Queen remarked and made a fireball appear in her hand.

Regina appeared in front of them with Robin right beside her; Astrid handed the baby over to the said thief who coddled her instantly.

Astrid then stepped in front of the five of them protectively, "Try it. See what happens."

Regina smirked at the blonde next to her just as the Evil Queen extinguished her fireball.

"Nothing you do will ever tear this family apart," Snow spoke up from behind her daughter.

"Oh, is that so?" The Evil Queen sneered, "Because exposing Emma's secret was just the beginning."