CHAPTER 75 - Submit To Me

I swam for a day before reaching to Aurum. Some of my sirens followed me but I growled, halting their movements. "Your highness!" Kieran muttered. "No! I will go on from here by myself! Your duty is to protect my family!" I growled as I lifted my hands as the waves pushed them away. I reached in front of the thick wall which separates Poseitheas and Aurum. I commanded the wall to return to the ocean and the wall turned into water, flowing back into the ocean. I swam to the cove and wore a black long sleeves dress. I walked barefooted to the village. There were not many changes at all. The metallic copper horrid scent, the slaves, the sex bazaar. I growled softly as the metallic scent stings my nostrils. Eyes darted on me as I walked into the village. I heard snarls and hissed. Suddenly, a vampire lunge on me but I managed to defend myself and I stab his heart with an ice stake. He fell to the ground, lifeless. "Don't you dare!" I growled as a warning to them.

"Greetings, your highness! His majesty has been expecting for your presence!" a vampire stood in front of me and bowed. He came with a black metal carriage. "At least, it's not a cage!" I muttered softly as I entered. My heart was pounding wildly. I closed my eyes to control my apprehensiveness. We reached in front of the castle; I followed the bloodsucker into the palace. To my horror, I saw Calder lying unconscious. His hands were tied above his head, and his body slumped to the ground. "Calder!" I ran but ten bloodsuckers blocked my path. "Well...well...well! The queen has arrived to the rescue!" I heard a malicious chuckled. I turned around and I saw Freya; her eyes were red, her fangs sharpened. She has become one of them. I swallowed hard as I stepped backward. "Mummy?" I heard a loud husky voice as I turn to look at a man, chiseled build with dark brown long hair man approached Freya as he gave her a peck.

His eyes met mine; I walked backward. "Who is she?" he asked as his eyes were red, fangs sharpened. "You can have her if you like!" she chuckled. "A gift? She is beautiful!" he smirked as he appeared in front of me. "What is your name?" he brushed his hands on my cheek. I pushed his hand away; I raised my hand, but nothing happened. I tried repeatedly but it was in vain. "This castle is cursed! No magic or whatsoever will work!" she grinned. I stood in horror; his scent was unbearable. I shut my eyes as he lifted my chin, turning my head away, his tongue trailing on my skin. "Azazel!" I heard a roar and the man whose name Azazel flinched away. "Ezra!" I muttered softly. "Finally, you came!" the voice grinned and the bloodsuckers stepped away revealing a man with bloody red eyes with large black Chiropteran. He has sharp claws; sharp fangs and his tongue was long and sharp. He was larger than before.

My body trembled as he flew in front of me. He growled and he glared at Azazel when he scented Azazel's saliva on me. I froze not making a move; "Your new whore is Calder?" he growled as he flew back to Calder, ripping Calder's tunic. Calder's eyes opened weakly. "Is he your whore? You touched him after I left?" he roared. I stood puzzled. "Fine! If you don't answer me, I will make you watch as I take him!" he smirked. He grabbed Calder's weak body; "No! Don't!" I cried. "He is your son's mate!" I screamed; he halted his movement. "Please! Don't hurt him!" I cried. "Your scent is all over him!" he roared. "Of course, our son has my scent on him!" I knelt, tears falling. He released Calder immediately.

"My son?" he growled. "Adriel?" his voice deepened. "Don't fucking lie to me, Rose! Another lie, I will rip him apart!" he growled as he grabbed Calder by his throat. "No! Stop! I got pregnant after you left!" I cried as my hands were gripping the ground. I told the truth, the fucking truth. He released Calder; "You kept this secret from me for years!" he growled as he raised his hand and I felt my body drifting towards him. I was on his lap; he grabbed my chin and smashed his lips against mine. I pushed him away; "Stop! You bastard! You betrayed me!" I cried as he snaked around my waist. "Obey or I kill him!" he hissed. With one hand around my waist, his other hand slides under the hem of my dress, I cried when he squeezed my inner thigh. I wasn't aroused by his scent, all I felt was bitterness. I bit my lower lips when I felt his hand caressing my entrance against the soft linen.

"You are no different from your brother!" I muttered and he roared, as he pushed me away and I fell on the ground. "Put her in my chamber!" he growled. "Your majesty, don't be furious!" I saw Freya ran to him, caressing his chest trying to calm him down. Azazel never left his eyes off me especially when Ezra tried to touch me in public. "Give that mage a shirt and never touch him!" Ezra roared before he left. "Let him return to Eradian!" I yelled. "Let Calder go!" I cried. "Why should I?" he growled, glaring at me. "Val is devastated without him! I will do anything for you if you let him go!" my voice broke. Ezra stood for a moment and I saw he smirked. "As always! You will submit to me!" he laughed menacingly.