CHAPTER 69 - Make Babies

Our sons clapped their hands; "We are going to have younger siblings soon!" they giggled. They stared at us, not leaving their eyes. I threw the seeds into the eggs as I blushed. "Come!" Lucian gestured them to leave the hall. "Why? We want to watch!" Adriel growled softly. "No! You can't!" Lucian growled back. "Have fun!" Lucian smirked as he left me and Xavier alone. "Daddy, it's time to make babies!" I muttered softly enough for him to listen. "Oh, mummy! I have been waiting for this day!" he chuckled. He instantly pressed his lips against mine; I moaned by his touch, but I stopped him.

"We can't do it like no one is here!" I growled as his warriors were in the hall, guarding the palace. "Fuck!" he growled as I saw his bulge. The warriors turned their heads away as their Alpha was enthusiastic to make love to his queen. "Come!" he scooped me up and ran to our room. He slammed the door after him as he tore my dress apart, ripping off my inner garments. He ripped his clothes, removing his pants and briefs. His eyes turned fully red, filled with lust. I chuckled when he pushed me to the bed, his callous hands roaming on my skin. He crashed his lips against mine, biting my lower lips, sucking them till they swelled. I was panting by his kiss.

"I missed you badly!" he chuckled. We rarely make love since Valerian was born. He was busy with both Eradian and Bellicus while Lucian was packed with Poseitheas. He had to go back to back between Bellicus and Eradian. His lips trailed to his mark, sucking the skin hard to leave bruises, I moaned by his touch. I grasped his dirty blonde hair, as he scents began to intoxicate me. He bites my nipples making me jolt and winced simultaneously. I felt his tongue flicking my bud rough, the tingling sensation. It tickles but it hurts at the same time.

My body instantly arch back and I bucked my hips towards him. I cried when he groped my breast and squeezed it lightly. "Rose!" he moaned. "You will leave bruises!" I growled as he left my breast; his handprint was on it. "You can heal!" he chuckled. I cried as he moved slowly, not entering, just pestering my entrance. I felt his thick erected manhood brushing against my core repeatedly; my body filled with intense pressure building up inside me. "Xavier!" I whimpered, irritated that he didn't enter me. "Stop the play! Fuck me already!" I clawed his back making him groaned. "Your command is mine to fulfill!" he grinned as he pounded deep inside me. Tears of joy dripped down my cheeks; he pounding was rough and intense, just the way I love especially when it is Xavier.

I moaned loudly, he chuckled as he pushed my knees up, thrusting deeper inside me. My walls adapted to his length easily, he rammed inside me hitting the soft spots. My walls clenching his shaft, milking out his fluids. "Rose!" he growled as trembled on me. "I love you!" he kissed me lips, not removing his length. "Rose!" he whimpered. My eyes widened when I felt his manhood erecting again. "Xavier!" I cried when he sank his fangs in my skin, latching on my skin. Pleasure filling me up again, his body moving again inside me; his length became fully erected and he shoved it inside me repeatedly. I squirmed as my walls became sore, but the bliss engulfs it. He came inside me twice. We were panting, breathing hard. "I miss my youth!" Xavier chuckled.

"You are immortal!" I raised my eyebrows. "I miss when I had my first with you! You rode me wild! I was inexperienced and your domineering that day was overwhelming!" he grinned. "Now, I love your voice screaming my name repeatedly. I love how your body reacted to my touch! Your legs betray you which I know, later on, you will need either me or Lucian to carry you to the bathtub to heal your soreness! I love your taste, I love the softness of your breast, how angry your nipples become! I want to cherish every part of my wife! You blushed whenever you stared at this!" he smirked with his blood-stained fangs showing as he grabs my left palm, caressing his flaccid manhood. He was right, I yanked my hand away only for him to grab again as he kissed my palm.