CHAPTER 3 - First Night

Lucian's room was ginormous with a king-size bed and netting curtains. The whole room was decorated with trails of rose petals on the floor and the bed. I was captivated by the decorations. I gasped softly as Lucian's calloused hand wrapped around my waist. "You are beautiful like always!" he whispered, while nibbling my left ear. His words made me flushed. I felt warm soft trails of kisses on my neck; I tilted slightly to give him more access. It tickles slightly from his breath along my neck. I gasped as he grazed, he was sucking hard leaving slight bruises and marks.

He unzipped my dress and it fell leaving me in my lingerie. His hands continued to ramble my skin. "Look at us!" he whispered as we stood in front of a large mirror! I gazed at him as he stripped off. "Like what you see?" he smirked. I was getting weak on my knees; the heat I am feeling is overwhelmed. I felt his hard member behind me. I turned to him and was astound with his length. I was always curious about humans. I could picture a female human genital but not male human until this very moment. With curiosity, I caressed his manhood and he groaned. He grabbed my hand.

"My queen is very naive." He chuckled as he kissed my palm. "It's almost similar to my kind but not that huge." I blushed. I could see jealousy hits him as his eyes gawked at me. "Am I not your first?" he questioned with frustration. "Merfolk has no interest in others except her mate," I mumbled and he smirked; satisfied with my answer. He lowered down and sealed a kiss between us. His lips were soft and damp; he sucked my lower lips triggering me to moan and he took the advantage to deepen our kiss. Our kiss broke apart for air. I was breathing hard.

He gently pushed me to our bed as he gave trails of kisses until he reached my bosom which was covered by silk cloth. He savored my left nipple without removing the cloth. I whimpered; annoyed with his tease. He tore the silk exposing my bosom. He took my left nipple and sucked hard while fondling my right breast. I gasped by his touch. He released my left her nipple sore, hardened, and puckered red. He repeated on the right breast.

His eyes deepened as he lingers below my navel. He pressed his lips repeatedly reaching down to my entrance. I jolted as pleasure spreads. I gulp as he was teasing me; he was lingering at my entrance. "Lucian!" I moaned and he climbed up till our face was inches away. "You smell like vanilla!" he whispered as he pressed his lips against mine; sucking my lips. "My turn!" I groaned as I flipped us around, switching our position. He smiled and caressed my cheeks gently.

I straddled on him; teasing his erected member and he growled of frustration. His reaction thrilled me. "Rose!" he growled; his hands were on my hips trying to pull off my undergarments. I abetted him sliding it down myself. I continue straddling slowly; just teasing. I could his hard erection under pleading for entrance. I leaned down biting and sucking his lower lips, shifting to his ears, moaning his name softly. I gasped as he pinned me down; "Stop teasing me!" he growled as he bit my left ear playfully. 

Lucian aligned himself between me, spreading my legs wide. He entered the tip of his erection slowly into me. "Are you alright, my love?" he asked worriedly. I nodded. He entered slowly until he was completely in me; it felt so tight. I shut my eyes tightly as it was painful. My hands grabbed tightly to the bedsheet as his paced increases and kept on thrusting into me. The pain replaced with pleasure. I felt a strong wave of heat spreading throughout my body. Lucian was experiencing it too as he moaned at my name. Ecstasy sparked between us and warm fluid-filled inside of me. I have mated. He put his weight on top of me; "You smells sweet like lavender." he smiled as he turned, placing me on top of him. "Get some rest, my love!" as he tangled his fingers with my hair.

The Queen's MatesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara