CHAPTER 16 - Hangover

He was so innocent especially the way he reacted yesterday. I planted a kiss on his forehead and slightly pushed him aside. I walked into the bathroom turning on the water to fill the bathtub. I pour a few drops of vanilla-scented liquid soap and the bathtub filled with foams. I entered the bathtub and rested. I still feel the sore underneath as Xavier was rough. I closed my eyes enjoying the vanilla fragrance as I allow the water to slowly heal my body. I heard the bathroom doorknob turned open; I heard Xavier has already woken up. He was groaning with the hangover he had. 

He almost screamed by my presence; "What are you doing in my room, your highness?" he questioned. My body froze, all I can think was "Fuck! He doesn't remember anything?" "Look again!" I mocked. His body tensed when he realized that it was my room and "Fuck!" he growled. "What happened last night?" he questioned as he massaged his temples. I turned my head noticing that he just bluntly entered the bathroom naked. I bit my lips hard as I was turned on again. "Language! Please cover your lower half! There is a towel there." I said pointing on the towel on the rack. Xavier realized he was naked and quickly rushed for the towel. 

He hurried out the bathroom flushed as I could feel his muscles all tensed up. I closed my eyes again, it also good if he does not remember. I could just lie to him; he is also naïve. I smirked as I recall the words, he used the anger, the despair.Suddenly, I felt someone enter the bathtub and I lift my eyes noticing Xavier was siting the tub with me. It was cramped as he was tall and buff too, the water was overflowing. "Xavier!" I growled. He came forward, ignoring the water flooding out. 

I bit my lower lips when I felt his manhood inches away from me. "We had sex, did we? Your Highness!" he asked. I nodded; I was compelling myself not to blush. His large callous hands grabbed my waist and pull me towards him. I felt his again hardened member against me. "Xavier, please don't!" I begged as I moaned. He was sucking the flesh on my neck leaving marks. "Why not? We already have sex! You belong to me now. You can cancel your wedding with that Prince!" he mumbled. I pushed him away; "I need to tell you something! I... I..." I stammered. "What is it, your highness?" he asked. "I can't cancel my wedding! If I do, this will lead to a war between the two kingdoms. King Silas has helped our kingdom dearly; even during my late husband." I answered. 

Xavier's eyes darkened; he turned his face away. Trickles of tears falling down his cheeks. "Does this mean you will leave me?" he sobbed. I cupped his face, wiping his tears with my thumbs. "I won't leave you! I would never leave you!" I assured him. "You can marry the lady of your choice and we still can remain as we are, just not intimately!" I tried to smile. "But the lady of my choice is you, Rose!" he cried. My eyes widened; "I am in love with you! I love your smile, your gentleness, your kindness...everything about you! I never love anyone else!" he continued. "How about the lady who was on top of you that day?" I blurted out. 

"She came out of nowhere! She was one of the council's daughter. She confessed her love to me, but I refused. She became desperate; taking off her dress, her top linen and she launched on me. I tried to push her away without touching her bosoms." He complained. A smile craved on my lips. "I didn't do anything to her! Your highness saw us? It was a misunderstanding!" he insisted. "Wait! Your highness is jealous?" his eyes widened. I turned my face away, avoiding his eyes. He gently grabbed my chin, pushes gently to face him. "I wasn't!" I lied.