CHAPTER 66 - Protect Our Pup

"Let's do it now!" I muttered softly. Xavier nodded. "Adriel, come! Let's give mummy and daddy Xavier some time alone!" Lucian smiled at our curious son. "Son, do you know Ezra?" I heard Lucian asking our son, but Adriel shook his head; I was slightly relieved. I do not want any of my children to remember Ezra. I held Xavier's hand, pulling him to the room. "Rose!" Xavier muttered as I sobbed. He was concerned; "Love, please make me forget him!" I cried. I took off my dress, standing nude in front of him. His eyes widened when he saw the scar; "Rose!" he pressed his lips gently on my scar. I swallowed hard as I took off his tunic, unbuckling his pants and I removed his briefs. We stood naked facing each other; "I can finish this fast!" he muttered. "No!" I pressed my lips against him. He deepened our kiss; I gave him access to savor me.

I moaned softly, tears falling. He stretched his large callous arms as he carried me to the bed. He hovered over me, sucking my bottom lips. His left hand caresses my abdomen gently. "It will be my child! Mine!" he mumbled as he trailed his lips to his mark. I bit my lips when I felt tingling sensation spreading down my core. "His mark is gone!" Xavier mumbled softly; "I will cherish you!" he reassured as he kisses my skin. I gripped the bedsheets when his lips went lower to my breast, trailing to my belly; pampering my belly with little kisses; he licks my belly making me squirm. I arched my back and I shut my eyes when Xavier spread my legs and pressed his lips on my inner thigh, caressing the other thigh. My breathing hitched when he kissed my entrance. He was doing it slowly; my mind was dizzy, and I cried when I felt a long thick tongue entered me. I saw Xavier's muzzle extended.

I moaned loudly when his tongue filled me, stretching my walls. I grabbed the sheets firmer when I as his nose rubbing against my core. "Xavier!" I cried, intense pressure building inside me. I whimpered when he removed his tongue; he aligned himself between me. His face returned, and he pressed his lips against mine, smiling. "I love you! Very much!" he smiled as I felt his manhood slowly entered me. He pressed his hands on mine, intertwining as he entered deeper inside me. I cried as his forehead touching mine; his eyes gazing mine; "Forget him! This child will be mine!" he chuckled as he moved more intensely; he released my hands.

He fondled my breast, kissing the scar. He moaned my name as he ejaculated inside me. "The spell is completed! This child will bear my scent!" he smiled as he kissed my sweats on my forehead. I cried as his eyes soften, "Don't cry, my queen!" he wrapped his arms around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. "I am sorry for troubling you! I have forced you to be the dad of Ezra's child!" I muffled. "Hey, Hey! It's alright! I am willing to be the dad of any other man you slept with!" he muttered. "Oh! I made it sound worst!" he grinned. "When we are more stable, I will fill you with my seeds and I will treasure all of ours pups!" he smiled. He didn't realize that I had slept.

I woke up noticing I was on the bed with Lucian. "Good morning, love!" he smiled. "You skipped dinner last night!" he was concerned. "I want to bath with you!" he smiled. I ruffled his soft platinum white hair; I gazed at his yellow eyes. I smiled as we stripped and carried me into the bathtub that was already filled with water and vanilla-scented liquid. He sat behind me with my back lying against his firm chest. He slowly brushed my light brunette hair. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands roaming my skin. I moaned softly when I felt his fingers brushing my breast; I bit my lower lips when he rubbed my buds making it hardened. "Sorry!" he chuckled. His callous hand slowly moved to my belly and he caresses it gently. "I love you!" he whispered. I smiled as he nibbled my ear lobe. After bathing, I dress into a turquoise sleeveless dress. "You are beautiful!" he pressed his lips against mine.

We came down from the room; I was stunned by the presence of many in the hall. "Good morning, love!" Xavier greeted as he kissed my forehead. "Alpha, we have secured the parameter!" one of his warriors informed. "What is happening?" I was worried. "To protect my pup!" he grinned. "Alpha, the prince is playing in his room!" the warrior informed. "That?" I query. "To protect our pup!" he grinned at Lucian. Lucian smiled. "I will get Adriel!" Lucian smiled as he ran up to Adriel's room. "How was your sleep?" he chuckled. I smiled; "I slept well!" "Mummy, Daddy Xavier!" Adriel muttered. "Repeat!" Xavier was excited. "Daddy Xav-er!" he repeated. Xavier planted kisses on Adriel 's face, making him squirm. "Mummy is having another baby!" Xavier whispered in Adriel's ear. "Mummy, am I going to be a big brother?" Adriel was enthused as he skipped around us; "I am a big brother!" he clapped his tiny hands. "Mummy, when can I see the baby?" he asked eagerly. "In a few months!" I smiled. "So long! Can it come out now?" he questioned. Lucian laughed; "He needs to grow into this size!" Lucian explained.