CHAPTER 40 - Tree Trunk

We entered the tree trunk and the place is huge. There was a king-size bed, a large bathroom, a living hall, a dining table, and a kitchen. "Wow!" Xavier and I were amazed. Ezra smiled. "How can a small tree fit so large place? Did we shrink?" I wondered. Ezra ruffled my hair; "No! It is magic!" he smiled. "I am starving!" Xavier's stomach grumbled. "They have prepared lunch for us!" Ezra smiled and suddenly the dining table filled with delicious delicacies. "Rose!" Ezra narrowed his eyes. "Yes?" I asked. "Before you become angry or in rage, the Ocaran lives here!" he continued. I clenched my fist; suddenly my body filled with rage. I have a strong hatred for that monster; he broke my heart for no reason.

"Why did I see his death? I saw Lucian died!" I mumbled. "He did not! It was a spell to confuse you!" Ezra stood as he massaged his temples. Xavier embraced me from behind. "Your highness calm down!" he kissed my neck trying to distract me. "How did you know... when did you know he was not dead?" I questioned. "I did meet him once, but I did not know he was your mate! I did not scent you on him." Ezra replied. "Why are you telling me this then? It all makes sense now; I was confused when I felt our bond was severed. The pain, the emptiness I felt for years. I was left alone for years and that bastard lived here!" I growled as I pushed myself from Xavier.

"Rose!" Xavier sounded worried. "He was the protector of your kingdom! For years, he killed and murdered every soul who wanted to threaten your kingdom!" Ezra continued. "Then, where is he on the day you were captured? The day I lost my powers!" I yelled as tears falling. "Do not teach me who should I love! I am done with him! He is nothing to me!" I continued. "Rose, he is your mate! He is your true mate!" Ezra blurted. "True mate? He sounds more like my true betrayer!" I mocked as Ezra's eyes darkened. "You can't escape from fate, your bond!" Ezra growled. I slumped on the sofa; "Even if we mate, trust me I will never forgive him! He does not have any memory too and I do not care!" I scoffed. "Stop quarreling!" Xavier shouted. "Let's eat! I am starving!" Xavier tried to calm the situation.

I walked to the table and ate the grapes while Xavier sat beside me and Ezra sat far opposite me. "When did you last feed?" I asked them both. "Are you offering us your blood and body?" Xavier smiled enthusiastically. "I am not thirsty!" Ezra growled. "Fine!" I hissed and I sat on Xavier with my legs on both sides facing him. "What happened?" Xavier bewildered. "I want you!" I whispered to his left eyes and I felt a bulge growing beneath me. Xavier's eyes turned red and his fangs sharpened. I tilted my head to give better access. He sunk his fangs on my skin and blood trickling down. I moaned when the pleasure hits me as he sucked my red crimson liquid. "I miss this!" his hand reaching the hems of my dress. "Fuck!" he growled as he was having difficulty trying to take off my dress. I gasped when I heard my dress tore. "It was my favorite!" I growled softly.

"I will ask the tailor to make for you a new one!" he grinned as he unclasped my bra and my breast fell naturally in front of him. His hands grabbed my hips and he placed me sitting on the table. I could see Ezra's eyes widened. He was cursing softly. I was distracted when I felt his fangs penetrate my left breast. He was sucking hard and hungrily. "Xavier, slow..." my breathing hitched, and my body arched towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I moaned his name loudly as his tongue swirled and teased my pulsating bud. My whole body trembled; I grasped his hair and "Leave her right for me!" I heard Ezra growled softly. Xavier chuckled; "I thought you were not thirsty?" he teased. I was getting dizzy with the orgasm that keep shooting inside me.

"Fuck!" Ezra roared and next, we were on the bed stripped off. I was lying on my back. I felt my legs spread and my knees bend. I winced when I felt fangs penetrated my core. Ezra was sucking hard; I came as his tongue slurped both my blood and juices. Xavier smashed his lips against mine, sucking my lips skillfully. I moaned and his tongue entered my mouth, exploring my walls. I saw Ezra already fully erected; Xavier nodded softly as he moved away from me. I whimpered as his lips left me. 

Ezra aligned himself between me; he hovered over me; "Sorr..." I wrapped my arms around his neck and his lips pressed against mine. I nibbled his lower lips gently and he granted access. I suckled his tongue and he moaned; he thrust inside me. A gasp escaped my lips. I grabbed the sheets when he thrusts deeper. His lips went to my right bud; sucking hard, nibbling and he pinched my already hardened left bud. I flinched in pain. I turned my head, my eyes widen when I saw Xavier was sitting on the brown oakwood armchair. He was wrapping his hand around his throbbing shaft; he began jerking strongly. I bit my lower lips when he noticed me staring.

My concentration went back to Ezra whose paced increased; he is reaching his end. "Ezra!" I moaned and he filled me. He became sloppy and laid beside me. I saw Xavier was still rubbing his angered member. "Please!" I cried as I wanted him too. He hurried between me as he rammed inside me. I moaned loudly as he pushed my knee up and he rammed even deeper. I cried when he sprayed his seeds inside me. Xavier pressed his weight on me. "Lunch?" Xavier chuckled. "I am full!" Ezra laughed. "Rose? Do you want to eat?" Xavier stared at me with those puppies' eyes. I shook my head; "I just want some rest!" I mumbled as I fell asleep.