CHAPTER 24 - Bread

I swam to the cove, figuring out what should I do. Suddenly, Ezra appeared in front of me with my silk dress. "Here is your dress!" he said as he gives me my dress. I came to the shore and took the dress from him. He only took the dress without my undergarments. I realized my dress was obscene. I wrapped my arms trying to close my breast and I walked past Ezra. Ezra took off his coat and placed over me. I turned to him; "Fine! Satisfy me tonight!" I mumbled. In the blink of an eye, we arrived in my room on my bed.

Ezra crashed his lips against me, biting my lower lips. I yield access and he explores my mouth as his hands touched my breast. I winced when he twisted my nipples. His lips trailed down to my neck, sucking my flesh leaving purplish bruises. He snapped his fingers and I was exposed to him. His tongue played with my left nipple while his right large hand went to my back pushing me towards him. He suckled it like his life depends on it. I grabbed the bedsheet as it turned me on; I trembled to his touch. He did the same on the right and euphoria flushed in me. I panted but Ezra did not stop. 

He kept placing kisses until he reached my core. He pushed my legs aside, adoring my thighs. He kissed my thighs before kissing my entrance. I shuddered when his tongue swirled inside me. I cried when his tongue thrusting inside me. The pleasure spread through my body again. "Ezra..." I moaned loudly as I arch my back and buck my hips towards him. I whimpered when he removed his tongue; "Ezra...please!" I cried as I was reaching towards it. He thrust with his fingers instead. He curled his fingers inside me, and the sparks of pleasure filled me. I was exhausted and Ezra wiped my excess using his finger and he devoured it. "Rest, my love!" he whispered as I doze off due to tiredness.

I stretched my arms and I felt a body beside me; I turned to the other side noticing Ezra was sleeping soundly. I gently ruffled his brown hair; his scent was tempting. I gently kiss him, and I left for the bathroom. I told myself that I will only mate him when he is ready. I sat in the bathtub, cleaning, and healing myself. I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom. But instead I was on the bed and Ezra hovered over me. 

"Good morning, love!" he smiled. It was the first time; I saw his genuine smile. I could not help myself by caressed his face. He took my hand and kissed it. "I will wait for you!" I mumbled. He smiled and kissed my forehead before leaving my room. I wore a red long sleeve satin dress. I sat on my throne and did my duties. Ezra came to my side, placing a kiss on my cheeks; "I will be going to the town later. Do you to come?" he asked. "By carriage or you snap your fingers?" I query. He laughed; "By carriage, my love!" he cupped my face and bent down till our forehead and noses touched. I nodded eagerly.

The carriage arrived in front of the palace; Ezra held my hands and we entered the carriage. "What are you going to do in town?" I questioned. "I want to buy some bread!" he answered bluntly. "Just to buy bread?" I questioned. He nodded. I wonder why he did not ask our kitchenmaid to bake bread instead of going to town. We reached the village, everyone halted whatsoever they were doing and bowed greeting us. We smiled and nodded back and the whole town was lively again. He gripped my hand as we passed through the crowded village. He found the bakery and we entered. 

Freshly baked buns and loaves of bread; it was the sweet and delicious aroma. "Your majesties!" the baker bowed and greeted. "Pack for me this bread...this too... and that" and the list never ends. It seems Ezra loves bread. He almost packed the whole bakery with him. I chuckled as he took a largemouth of the sweet potato bun while carrying other loaves of bread. I wanted to help him, but he shook his head; he carried the breadlike a little boy who won a prize. 

He almost skipped as we walked out of the bakery. He passed to freshly baked honey bun; it was sweet and soft. He arranged his bread in the carriage and even ask a guard to look after his loaves of bread. He held my hands as we continue strolling in the market. He was quiet then, "Why are you so quiet out of a sudden?" I questioned. "I love you!" he whispered as he pressed his lips on my forehead. I giggled and I grabbed his hands; "I love you too!" I pressed myself against his chest. His citrusy scent; like fresh oranges. We went back to the palace.