A showcase with @Tayen_16, author of Corona Chronicles

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

what inspired my story was the CoronaVirus. I thought that if I added a twist to what was happening, it would seem cool!

 2 what was something you struggled with for your story ? 

what i struggled with so far, was coming up with chapter 3. It took me many days to find the right hook on the chapter but then I finally found it

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers

my overall response has been pretty good! I haven't read any hate comments and my followers seem to like/love the story.

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story? 
So far what I enjoyed writing most was the chapter that involved almost getting caught by the police. I personally love thriller and just had to add it.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series

stand alone

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story? 

I'm not sure of the overall message yet but I would say, 'in rough times it's especially great to have amazing friends (like the best friends in the book) who will run all over town with you, doing crazy things.' Another message would be that 'no matter how hard things get, it always gets better in the end'

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

a piece of advise I would give to another writer is, you need to do what feels right for you. Sure the comments could have suggestions and some may even help you out, but if you don't like what you have, it's ok to make it what you want. You don't need any one else's approval but yours. 

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

my main character is mainly based off of me, so pretty much the similarities are the same

 9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers?

something to draw in new readers could be a preview of your book before you publish it. Another attention grabber could be a cliff hanger after a big event just happened in the story.

 10 do you have any future projects?

I will most definitely have future projects, I'm just unsure of them at the moment.