A showcase with @writinggirl_99, author of Endless Love

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I was sitting in class bored one day and I felt the idea come to me in a daydream. Was going through a hard time, so I was fascinating about an alternate life.

 2 what was something you struggled constructing with your story?

Actually, writing my story, I had plenty of ideas, just getting it all written down in print was the hard part.

 3 what has been the overall response of your story from your readers?

Everyone has been super supportive and helpful. I could never thank them enough for that. Because I don't think I could have continued my story if it wasn't for them.

 4 what did you enjoy writing most about your story? 

Writing it, I liked the feeling of having a second life where anything was possible.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or part of a series? 

Maybe, one day this is a rewritten book, so I'm not sure if I will write a second book like I prepared to with the original. A lot has been added to this version, and I hope it is a lot more interesting to my readers.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story? 

That anything is possible and just because life is throwing you a heap of curve balls, doesn't mean it won't get better in time.

7 what advice would you provide to other writers, when it comes to focusing on their story?

Don't worry about readers, they will come faster once you complete your story, as a lot of people prefer to read completed works. Write weekly, and push yourself to write, you can always edit it later.

 8 does the main character share any similarities with yourself? 

Olivia is pretty much a mirror image of myself. She's been through a lot, but she continues to keep going even after everything drags her down.

9 what is something of your story, you believe would draw in new readers? 

It's relatable to a lot of people. It's real and it doesn't sugar coat the hard times some people experience.

10 do you have any other future projects?

I have about 9 more books in drafts that I hope to one day bring back and write for you guys.