A showcase with @Koolkat__, author of the love triangle

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

My fascination with werewolves and later on it turned out to be my depression. That's when my story became deeper and more meaningful. My depression was very inspiring.

 2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story? 

Going through depression and finding the strength to keep writing even when I was at my lowest.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Creating new worlds and exploring places, characters, and emotions I've never experienced.

 4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

My readers find it unpredictable and fascinating. They want more and more.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

The Love Triangle is book 1 from a series. It's where it all began (;

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

Follow your intuition. Follow your heart. Be careful who you trust. Not everything is what it seems. And you are stronger than you think you are.

 7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Embrace the journey & never stop creating.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

I feel like we both are playful, but most importantly, we're strong females who can overcome anything.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers? 

The Love Triangle Series has of everything from romance to drama to fantasy to comedy to action to mystery. The mysterious aspect is alluring and it will intrigue readers to read more. And also, the steamy undeniable chemistry between her love interests.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, I do. After I finish The Love Triangle Series, I will be working on Gates Of Odenton & Magical City.

 After I finish The Love Triangle Series, I will be working on Gates Of Odenton & Magical City