A showcase with @London_Bowers, author of love letters

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I'm going to say that my inspiration came from my first love

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I often have trouble finding the write words to describe how I feel.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Some of the first letters were my favorite. Hard as well, because I had to think way back, but also very entertaining (not so accurate). 

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

most of my readers were admiring that I posted my private life online, and very encouraging of telling my ex that I still love him

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

For now, it's a stand alone novel. Or, since it's many letters put together, one could call it a series in a book. If I get more ideas, I might write a Love Letters 2, it all depends on the requests of my loyal readers

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

They should all understand that love is worth fighting for, and that friendship matters.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Always be honest with yourself and your readers. Always use a important message that others will clearly see.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes- the main character is myself.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

I believe that if I edited Love Letters for the shit grammar errors, it would draw in more readers.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, I do- a new novel called Unbreakable Scarlett. It's about a young girl who's bullied because of her sexuality but then becomes, well, unbreakable. I think it will be enjoyed by the LGTBQ+ community as well as all other readers.

 I think it will be enjoyed by the LGTBQ+ community as well as all other readers