"Let me introduce myself." She started. "My name is Margaret Whitaker." She stuck out her hand for me to shake." I slowly shook her hand in frowned. "Your last name sounds fairly familar...should I know you?" She slightly chuckled. "No, but I believe you know my daughter."

"....Who's your daughter?" She sighed. "Ariana." My eyes widened. I looked the woman up and down, in shock. "I know Im the last person you probably expected on your doorstep, but this is important." I was silent.

"This here is AJ." She placed her hands on the little boys shoulders and moved him infront of her. "He's my daughter's son." I placed my hand over my mouth, knowing where this was going. "He's also your husbands son as well." The little boy looked up from the game he was playing and smiled at me.

"Now I know your probably confused about all of this, so let me explain." I stared down at the little boy in shock. "AJ, can you go back to the car for a minute?" He sighed. "But grandma." "Just go please." He turned on his heels and walked back out to the driveway.

She took a deep breath and turned to me. "As we all know, Ariana went to prison for the things she was trying to do to you." I cleared my throat, not wanting to speak about that. "She was still pregnant at the time, and they made sure all her medical needs were taken care of." She paused before continuing. "....In one of our visitation meetings she told me she had wrote your husband, letting him know the baby passed away from her being drugged."

I stood there silent, waiting for her to finish. "Even though I didn't agree with her lying about the baby's death, I had to respect her wishes to not interfer....So when she went into labor, she had to give the baby away, and she wanted me to keep him, and to not contact your husband at all..."

"I've had him for the past five years now, and I just can't keep him anymore." I frowned. "Not because I don't want to, my health won't allow me to. Im getting sick and I can't care for him like Im suppose to, that's why Im here." She took another deep breath before continuing. "I know this is alot to put on you at once, but it's something I have to do. I need August to keep AJ until Ariana gets out in a few months."

"Oh my god." I mumbled. "AJ!" She shouted behind her. He ran back over to the front door and stood beside her. "AJ meet Ms.Simone." He looked up at me and smiled again. "Hi, nice to meet you." He held out his hand, waiting for me to shake it. I tried to fight the tears that were forming, as I forced myself to smile and shake his hand. I looked him up and down, taking in his appearence. It was no denying that this was Augusts' son.

"Um...Im gunna call August so he can come home, you guys can come inside." I moved over and motioned for them to come inside. Once they did, I closed the door behind them and showed them to the living room. "You have a lovely home." I cracked a small smile. "Thank you, I'll be right back." I sped walked up the stairs and into my bedroom and pulled out my phone.

I dialed August's number as quick as I could and placed the phone to my ear.

AUGUST: "Hello?"

ME: "I need you to get over here, now."

AUGUST: "For what?? Is something wrong?"

I sighed.

ME: "Can you just please get over here as fast as you can?"

AUGUST: "Why? What's going on?"

ME: ".....Aliyah isn't feeling good and she keeps asking for you."

I didn't want to lie, but I also didn't want to tell him about his new son over the phone.

AUGUST: "Ight, give me 10 minutes."

He hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

I dialed Sean's number as quickly as I could to let him know I had to cancel our date for this evening. Once heanswered I took a sigh of relief.