[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽

Start from the beginning

"Father, I don't want to attend any function. They are too boring."

Jungkook complained while leaning back on the sofa, feeling more lazier after hearing all the plans his father made for him.

"I know, but it is a must and I am sure it won't be that long."

Jungkook sighed loudly again and brought himself to face his father. He bit his lower lip in irritation, hating the puppy eyes his father was giving him.

"All right fine. I will do as you say father."

His father nodded and patted his thigh, proud that his son was officially becoming the owner of his company which he made with his years of hard work.

"Is there anything else?"

"Oh, yes. I have sent out order to appoint a personal secretary for you. You will need it son."

Jungkook wanted to protest but he knew his father too well and could not argue back so he slumped back on the sofa, deciding to see who was the candidate.

He smirked as he planned a nice way to kick out his secretary after his father fully handed him the company. Sure he will be the boss and no one could say anything to him after that.

He somehow felt proud at his plan, already feeling like a great boss. Curious yet thrilled, Jungkook waited for the mysterious person to arrive.

If he didn't like the person, he would instantly kick him out. If he liked, then oh well. He was sure he would never like the candidate. Never.