[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽

Start from the beginning

Jungkook changed his sudden expression of thinking to a bright one as he flashed a smile at them,

"Of course I am happy. Thank you."

With that, Jungkook turned away and left all the reporters outside being blocked by the security guards. He continued his way to the elevator as everyone greeted him with a smile.

Jungkook pressed the button and entered the lift, sighing in relief as he finally got a minute alone. He looked down from the glass, wondering who that person could be.

It might be because he was curious, it may be he heard that voice somewhere or the question just caught him and he casually answered back.

Or it maybe because he never really knew the real answer.

All the employees greeted their soon to be boss who nodded at them kindly while making his way to his father's office.

Knocking on the door, Jungkook opened the door to find his father going through some files while signing some papers looking too busy.

"Father, you called?"

"Yes, have a seat."

Jungkook calmly sat down on the sofa, wishing this could get over soon. But he felt like there was still more to come yet.

"I called you because today, I am officially making you the CEO in front of the whole press and employees. We will have a function and celebrate your appointment."