Number 19

"Wait! What?!" [Name] sputters and pushes Shisui's hands off of her. "Haha! This is a joke, right?"

He shakes his head. "No. When we all realized we had feelings for you, it was after that Itachi incident, we all sat down and we---"

[Name] stops him right there. "Don't tell me that you all decided to fight over me like a prize."

Shisui's shoulders reach to his ears and a sheepish grin spreads across his face. "Well, kinda, not really. We just sorta declared that whoever you fall for, then the others will back off."

The disappointed face of [Name] tells Shisui that what he said doesn't please her in the slightest. She sighs and turns away from him.

"Go gather everyone in the living room," she orders. "We all need to talk."

He nods, scuffling out of the door to gather his family.

[Name] doesn't know what to think about this. Four men, and they all love her? She thought the men were getting comfortable with her, being the possessive men they are in fanfictions, but nothing like this. Nothing like all of them falling in love with her.

What could she have possibly done? Yes, she had a make out session with Itachi, and well, she just had one with Shisui. Sasuke and her watched the sunrise together, and he held her in his arms. She sleeps next to Madara every night, and yeah, he becomes jealous when she sleeps next to anyone else. But it's not like they love her, right?! Wrong.

"Oh my fucking fuck," she murmurs. The realization frazzles her and she grips her shirt. "Oh, no. Oh fuck. No, no, no!"

[Name's] heart hammers in her chest when she remembers that she gave them all gifts for Valentine's day.

"Maybe they think I professed my love to them?!"

The overwhelming emotion crushes her chest. Hypotheticals cross her mind like, who would she choose? Will she reject all of them? If she does, it'll crush her even more and pop their egos.

The urge to cry builds inside of her. Tears surface to her eyes, but she blinks them away.

"I'm not ready. I'm not ready."

...

It's hard to force herself downstairs, but [Name] does it anyway. Like she stated before, she isn't ready to face any of them, but here she is, standing between the threshold of the living room and the hallway. The adrenaline and fear pump through her veins, and her brain bounces between fleeing or sticking through this.

Before [Name] speaks a word, Madara says, "So the little idiot told you?"

She nods, not trusting her tongue to speak the right words.

"I hope this doesn't freak you out," Itachi speaks, his voice firm yet gentle. It beckons her to come closer, and so she does, finding the courage to stand a few feet away from them.

"It kinda does. I've never had this many guys like me at once before," [Name] confesses. "All I've ever had was Adam."

Tears well up in her eyes again. She doesn't understand why she's becoming so emotional. They slide down her cheeks, and she sniffs.

Surprisingly, Sasuke is first to comfort her by taking hold of her hand. "Hey, hey. Don't cry. Everything will be okay."

[Name] shakes her head. This decision presented before her is a difficult one.

"No! No!" She cries, squeezing Sasuke's hand for support. Itachi takes her other and rubs his thumb across her knuckles. "If I only pick one of you, the other three will be heartbroken, but if I pick none of you, you'll all be crushed, and I can't do that!"

Madara puts one hand on her shoulder, squeezing to show his support. Shisui places a hand on her back, pulsating warmth through her body to soothe her.

"Why would you tell me any of this, Shisui?!" She cries, leaning her head on his shoulder. Her tears stain his shirt, but he doesn't care.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't think this would hurt you," Shisui says, rubbing her back. "I'm really sorry."

"I wouldn't care who you'd pick," Itachi says, kissing her knuckles. "As long as you're happy. Hell, you could pick all of us if it'll get you to stop crying."

[Name] sniffs, pulling her hands away to wipe her tears. She hears his words, but they don't stick until her head is clear from all saddening thoughts.

"All of you?" She repeats, sniffing. "I've only been monogamous before."

"We could try it!" Shisui, the optimist, suggests.

Madara snorts and crosses his arms over his chest. "I don't like sharing."

"We could still try," Itachi agrees.

"Ugh." Sasuke shudders. "Sharing a girl with my brother is a little gross."

"You know what's grosser?" Shisui starts. "Sharing a girl with your great-great-great-great-grandfather."

Sasuke shudders violently, dry retching to show his displeasure with the thought.

[Name] huffs, stomping her foot. "Are you all deciding without me? It sounds like you're all agreeing to this, and yet, I'm always left out of this conversation! I'm not a toy that you get to share!"

"Deepest apologies, [Name]."

"Yeah. We're totally sorry."

"Sorry."

"Hmph."

Itachi speaks up again, "If you don't want to do it, you can just deny all of us. We'll have to swallow our pride and give up pursuing you."

[Name] stomps her foot again. "Gah! You make it sound so bad! Give me time to think!"

She stands there, hand underneath her chin and eyebrows pinched. She has her game face on, pondering all the things that could go wrong and the things that could go right with dating four guys.

She looks to Shisui and leans in to kiss him. He doesn't pull away. A searing, hot feeling flows through her body.

She turns to Sasuke next, kissing him briefly. It's inexperienced but full of vigor, like a young man's kiss is supposed to be.

She pulls away, turning to Itachi next, who's gleefully always ready for a kiss. Their lips connect, and it's gentle, sweet, building up a passion that could easily turn into a burning fire. If she isn't careful, she'll melt into him.

Thankfully she pushes away, just to stand in front of Madara. He glares, daring her to kiss him. And she does. His lips, chapped, and rough, reflect the exact kiss he gives her. A rough, long, and deep kiss that exhibits his experience and long-forgotten desire he holds for young women.

[Name] backs away from him before she gets too carried away. She shakes her head to clear her mind of the fuzziness of having four fantastic kisses one after another.

"I've come to a conclusion," she begins. The boys lean in, interested in what she says next. Whether she accepts only one of them, or none of them, or all of them, they'll have to be happy with her choice; because that choice will make [Name] happy. "I've come to the conclusion that I can't choose!"

They deflate. Itachi even looks unimpressed.

"So, what does this mean?" Sasuke asks, throwing his hands up in surrender.

She shrugs, a smirk on her face. "I guess I'll just have to date all of you. A real shame, isn't it Sasuke? To share your girlfriend with your oldest grandfather."

...