Number 15

Nothing wakes [Name] up this morning; not the sun, not the heat, and definitely not her alarm. Her eyes just open, and all she sees is Itachi's neck.

One arm drapes across her body, keeping her chest to chest with him. Itachi is a silent sleeper. He doesn't snore, and it barely looks like he breathes. She'd be concerned if she didn't feel his breath fan across her forehead.

[Name] relaxes in his hold, wishing she had a boyfriend to hold her like this all the time. The warmth radiating from his body comforts her, almost lulling her back to sleep.

It's the smell of his skin that keeps [Name] awake; not the artificial fragrances of the various soaps or colognes, but his natural scent that wafts into her nose.

[Name] arches closer to him, pressing her nose to the curve of his neck. She breathes in, humming and smiling.

Before she can proceed any further, she hears, "Are you done trying to make out with my unconscious brother?"

[Name's] eyes snap wide open, and she turns in the arms of Itachi to face Sasuke.

"Oh, um, good morning," [Name] speaks, trying to cover her embarrassment.

"Good morning. I made breakfast for you," Sasuke says, gesturing toward the kitchen.

"Ah, give me a moment. Itachi is very warm, and I wanna soak up every ounce of it," [Name] says with a yawn. She pulls the blankets higher up her body until she's swaddled in heat.

Sasuke scowls, wanting [Name] as far away from his brother as possible. "The food will be cold."

"I can heat it up."

"It's better to eat food while it's hot."

"I'll be out there in a second Sasuke. Let me laze around for a moment."

Sasuke huffs and marches over to [Name]. In one easy swoop, he hoists her from the bed and Itachi's hold. This startles Itachi.

With half-lidded eyes, Itachi wakes momentarily, lifting his head. "[Name]?"

Sasuke pushes Itachi's head back into the pillows. "Go back to sleep, big brother."

Itachi relents, too tired to fight for [Name]. He has been hoarding her for the past day.

Sasuke takes a whining [Name] to the dining room to eat.

Steam rolls of the food. [Name] pouts, staring down at it.

"Are you not hungry?" Sasuke asks.

She rubs her eyes, trying to wipe the crust from the corners. "I am, but you didn't give me time to wake up."

Sasuke sighs, picking up the utensil and scooping up food. "I guess I'll have to feed you since you're so lazy."

[Name] opens her mouth to protest, but Sasuke shoves a forkful of breakfast into her mouth. She chews, upset that she didn't get to retort back to his comment.

This goes on for a few minutes, where [Name] opens her mouth, and Sasuke feeds her. The plate is empty, and Sasuke takes it to the sink. He returns to her, wiping his hands on his jeans.

He clears his throat to grab her attention. "Would you like to--maybe we could--ah."

Sasuke casts his eyes away every time he meets her gaze. A troublesome heat washes over his body, and a deep blush coats his face. He taps against his thigh, thinking of the words to say.

[Name] smiles, holding back a giggle to not further embarrass him. "Yes, I'd love to Sasuke."

He exhales sharply from his nose. "Idiot."