Number 25

Still feeling the fleeting sensations of her orgasm, [Name] storms downstairs, still in her underwear and shirt. Sasuke sits at a desk, reading a book from Itachi's collection, while Itachi prepares a snack. From the window, she spots Madara meditating and taking in the sun on the deck.

Shisui is at the sink, washing his hands. She spots a red blemish on his arm in the shape of a hand.

Itachi spots her first. "[Name], are you hu-"

Before he can finish, she storms up to Shisui and rips him from the sink. "You!"

"Hey, hey! What're ya mad about?" Shisui laughs. He sees she's practically steaming. "I thought you'd be more relaxed. Do you need a round two?"

[Name] feels her skin crawl with embarrassment---especially since he said it in front of everyone. "N-No! No! I-"

Itachi turns to her and smiles. "Did you have fun?"

"You! I!" She stammers, turning and pointing to Itachi now.

It then hits her hard in the chest, knocking the wind out of her lungs. They all know about the sex and her desire for it. She breathes, calming down. "Who...how did you know?"

In the background, Sasuke shrinks down, trying to hide behind the book he's holding.

Shisui chuckles, nudging her side. "Sasuke's the little rat. We sent him up there to ask you what you wanted for lunch, and he heard you talking to 'Kenzie."

Sasuke feels the glare burn through the book and bore into his face.

"We all wanted to, uh, help you out, so we drew straws," Itachi explains. "I wanted to be the first, but Shisui drew the shortest straw and won."

[Name] turns to Shisui, and he gives her a cheesy grin. "You had already started when I found you, babes."

A ton of emotions stir her stomach; Dread, relief, embarrassment, and many other ones that she can't name at the moment.

"So you all...teamed up against me?" She groans in horror. She holds her head in her hands.

"Madara suggested that. He's kinda a dirty old man, ain't he?"

Speak the devil's name, and he comes. Madara strolls in, skin warm from the heat outside. He grunts and breezes past them.

"Have fun, you little brat?"

Her skin prickles and she snaps at him. "I don't need to tell you."

"So, Shisui did a poor job, eh?"

Shisui's face falls. "No, no. I did a good job, right?"

[Name] feels all eyes on her now. All expecting, waiting and desiring an answer.  She hesitates, not willing to express that yes, the sex was amazing.

But they're all her boyfriends, and being in a relationship with four men requires absolute honesty.

"Yes," she forces of out, the embarrassment of it all crumbles her to her knees, then flat on her butt. "It felt amazing. And, I wouldn't mind...doing it again?"

Shisui suppresses the urge to laugh, Madara smirks, Itachi looks away with rosy cheeks, and Sasuke still hides behind the book he's reading.

"Oh, our little [Name]," Shisui says, reaching his hands towards her. "I'd love to do it again with you. Until you're weak in the knees."

...

[Name's] eyes roll back and flutter close. All her muscles relax under Itachi's touch. "Mm, Itachi."