Number 3

Although the warm sunbeams stream through [Name's] blue curtains, a chill sweeps over her body, like the blankets have been ripped off of her. Her hands search for her bedcover, but once she feels nothing but her cold skin, she opens her eyes. Too bad her eyelids are so heavy that they close immediately.

"Is she waking up?"

"God, I hope so."

[Name] thinks she's hallucinating those voices and roll to her side. She curls up, mustering up all her heat to keep her body warm. Sleep almost takes her until she hears a guttural growl. Her eyelids struggle to open halfway for the allure of sleep is too great.

Her sight is blurry, but she can make out four dark figures. Her eyes close again only to snap open when a grouchy voice speaks boldly, "Wake up, woman!"

"And, please, put on some clothes," said another voice.

[Name] sits up, her eyes finally focusing on the four men in her room. Four Uchiha men. Her heartbeat accelerates as she peers at the four characters from Naruto she knows so well.

"This is a dream," she says, grabbing her blanket to cover herself. "A dream where four Naruto characters see me naked in my room. Yes, a dream."

The one she recognizes as Itachi speaks up. "This isn't a dream."

Then Madara says something, his voice booming and threatening. "Where the hell are we?"

He raises his gunbai to her throat, pressing the military fan into her skin, promising to kill her if she doesn't answer.

[Name] gulps, refusing to move an inch. "Well, you're in my room."

"Haha!" Shisui laughs sheepishly. "Well we can see that, but how did we get here?"

[Name] shrugs, more focused on the weapon at her throat. "How should I know?"

"The last thing I remembered, I was falling to my death," Shisui mumbles and Itachi winces as that memory comes back to him.

"And I died, twice," Itachi states. He looks over to his little brother, Sasuke, who's been quiet the entire time. Sasuke stares at his left arm, which should be missing since the fourth shinobi war.

Shisui speaks up again, a sincere smile on his face. "If you could just help us miss, we'll be on our way back to Konoha."

Her eyes dart between all four men. Itachi, Madara, Shisui, then Sasuke.

"Right, Konoha," she trails off. [Name] tries to grasp the situation at hand, but it slips through her fingers like water. "Well-"

Madara sneers. "Don't you see?! This woman put us under a genjutsu!"

Sasuke flexes his left arm and finally says something. "I doubt it."

Shisui covers his mouth as he chuckles. "Right, the woman we found naked and unguarded put us under a powerful genjutsu."

"Regardless," Madara barks. His black eyes lock on to [Name's] face, feeding off of the blatant confusion and fear. "She'll die by my hand."

[Name's] eyes widen, and her breath hitches his her throat. "Wait! Wait! Wai-"

Before she can get her third 'Wait,' Madara swings his gunbai, aiming for her neck. Tears form in her eyes as she flinches, and then,

Smack!

"Ooow!"

The bewilderment Madara feels doesn't show on his face. His gunbai ripped in half.

[Name] opens her eyes, rubbing the spot on her neck that Madara attacked moments before. She glances at the weapon he holds up in his hand.