Number 24

A/N: a little tipsy, so don't mind the errors

...

The man steps closer, using his ninja skills to his advantage. None the wiser, [Name] still struggles reaching the box that she knows holds her vibrators.

Her whines of desperation spur his blood to move southwards. His body feels warm all over as he watches [Name], her wetness sliding down her thighs, fingers absentmindedly moving around her wet folds. His heart races with excitement, and he moves even closer.

"Damn it," [Name] curses, forgoing the vibrator. "I just wanna come properly."

She intends to return to her bed, but before she can turn around, a hand goes over her eyes.

"What the--"

"Shhhh." Her body goes rigid. The mortifying thought of being caught masturbating runs through her mind, and heat other than arousal overcomes her.

"No! Wait," she starts, trying to come up with an excuse. "I wasn't---"

"Shhh." He quiets her again, not caring for whatever justification she conjures up. [Name] feels the other hand slide down her side, running across her stomach and dipping below her navel. A set of kisses trail across her neck, hot, heavy, and needy. Soon, his hand replaces her own between her folds.

[Name] moans, pushing her hips back into his body, which is warm and solid against her. The unknown fingers between her thighs run over her clit at an agonizingly slow pace. Although as desperate as she is, [Name] hasn't succumbed to begging just yet. Her legs naturally spread as the previous embarrassment leaves her body.

She wants more, and yet, could he supply it?

Her captor didn't think this through at all. Yes, he wants to surprise her---he did---yes, he wants to please her, but he needs both hands to do exactly that. He looks around for something, anything.

With the closet door open, he scans for any long cloth he can put over her eyes. He sees a sash with 'Sweet Sixteen' written across it, removes his hand from her eyes, and grabs it. [Name] opens her eyes just enough to see the sash coming towards her face. But then, back to ambiguity.

He secures the sash across her face, giving his hands full roam of her body. [Name] doesn't dare move. Not only is her sexual desire being fulfilled, but the absence of sight adds a bit of apprehension to the act. She'll never know what will happen next, where he'll touch her, how he'll touch her, or where he'll kiss her next.

She feels a presence in front of her. Hands grab her upper arms, slowly guiding her to walk backward. Her knees hit the bed, and she falls back. Plush pillows and blankets soften her fall. She grunts when she lands.

He pushes open her legs to take a view of how wet and ready she is, but he doesn't want to jump to things too fast. He climbs on top of her, straddling her body. He gently kisses her neck, right below her ear.

His hands grab her breasts, squeezing them, and rolling her nipples between his fingers. He leaves a few hickeys in his wake, slowly gliding down her body before reaching the treat between her legs. Legs still spread, he ganders one more time at her wet pussy, wondering if he should finger her or eat her.

With Naruto as the series, the idea of sex is barely a touched topic. But each character knows what it is, apparently. It's a foreign topic, yet he knows all about it, experienced it once or twice, or maybe never. The anatomy of a female isn't uncharted territory either, but he'd like to know more.

He wants to experience all of her.

[Name] becomes impatient. "Are you going to--"

He plunges a finger deep into her, watching as her body shudders. He adds another, watching as she takes him down to his knuckles. She moans, arching her hips into those long fingers that invade her depths.