Number 23

A few weeks pass since the incident with Adam. [Name] blocked every number he calls or texts from. Blocked all his social media accounts and privatized all her social media just so it'll be harder to contact her and see what she's doing.

Mackenzie and her mother couldn't be more proud.

"I can't believe you actually did it!" Mackenzie squeals over the phone. "I thought I'd have to be a bridesmaid at your wedding with him as the groom. By the way, I'd be the one objecting to it."

"Yeah," [Name] sighs. "You and my mom probably."

"And now you're dating those Uchihas! I still can't believe you're doing it all at once."

"Well, you only live once," [Name] says. "And I couldn't just pick one of them."

Mackenzie picks up on her lackluster tone. If she were the one dating four of her anime crushes, then she'd be ecstatic. "Okay. What's wrong? What went wrong in paradise?"

[Name] doesn't know if she should tell Mackenzie or not. It's a private matter, and [Name] doesn't know if Mackenzie would even understand that she's needy for sex.

"Well," she begins, fiddling with her blanket. "You see when a woman loves four incredibly handsome men-"

"Oh, you wanna fuck 'em?"

[Name] throws herself back in her bed, exasperated. "Yes! God, yes! And they're not even making any moves either!"

"I understand," Mackenzie, the virgin, says.

"Like Adam, ugh, I hate him, but whenever we had sex, I never got to finish. Unsatisfied for years," [Name] groans. "I just want good dick. All Adam did was jackhammer his dick into me until he finished. And he never lasted long either! It wasn't fun at all."

Unknown to [Name], one of the boys stands outside her door, listening to the conversation. Albeit he's red-faced on the thought of sex, he also wants to please her. Making [Name] happy is his first priority.

Mackenzie can't explore this topic well with [Name] cause she's never experienced sex before. But she knows bad sex when she hears it. Being jackhammered does not sound fun. "Well, when they give it to you good, tell me. Or write it in a fanfiction, ya know? So I can read it!"

"Ah, yes, that reminds me, should I tell them that there's fanfics about them? Mostly romance?"

"No. It'll freak them out," Mackenzie says. "Anyways, I have to go! Gotta study!"

"Bye!"

There's a click. And [Name] lets the phone fall to her side. Before [Name] sits up to leave her room, the boy hiding outside the door is gone.

...

[Name] knows the boys are acting weird but can't put her finger on it. They're all more touchy than usual.

For example, while she cooked fried rice, Sasuke held her from behind, even pressing his hips into her ass. While she ate, Shisui sat with her. He also had a plate of food. Underneath the table, he rubbed her thigh while they both ate, letting his fingers glide to her inner thigh. He teased her cause before he ever reached her womanhood, he finished his plate and left.

While she washed dishes, Itachi kissed all over her neck and face, professing how much he adores her.

Now, as she walks to her room, Madara makes sure no one is around and smacks her ass before going to the bathroom. [Name] reaches her room and flops on her bed.

"Those boys ain't making it easy on me," she sighs, feeling a hot sensation pulse deep in her core. "I'm ready, and they just won't..."

Unabashed, she slides her fingers under her pajamas, one to grasp her breast, the other to lie between her folds. And, of course, she's already wet, thanks to the teasing.

"It's been so long," she mumbles to herself, feeling a sigh coming on when the pad of her finger runs over her clit. Her toes even curl to minimal pleasure.

She wants nothing more than to delve deep into mortal, bodily pleasure. [Name] pinches her nipple, feeling the warmth of her breast, letting her fingers sink into her supple skin. In a desperate need to be touched by a foreign hand, she pretends it's someone else touching her.

She pretends one of the boys is grasping her boob while another draws teasing circles around her clit. Her breath comes out in shaky sighs while her toes curl again. She bites her lip.

The fabric of her pajama shorts and her soaking panties confine her movements, and in her time of need, [Name] doesn't need this type of toxicity. She casts aside both clothing items as if they're used tissue, right on the floor, where all could see.

She lifts her shirt to let her breasts breathe, and the cold air against her hot flesh makes her nipples perk beautifully. Her fingers find her opening and slide in with ease. She can only wish it's one of her boyfriends and can only dream of having it be a dick.

It's then that [Name] realizes her own fingers will never be enough.

She rolls off her bed, body craving any sort of touch. Somewhere in her closet is a sex toy she can use on herself, and she will find it.

Bottomless and dripping, she searches high and low for any vibrator, dildo, or even one of those "back massagers" to stimulate her. She stands on her tiptoes.

"It has to be in one of these boxes," she groans, nearly at the edge. She just wants to ride a dick! "Please be in here."

Unknown to her, one of those teasing boys from earlier comes into her room, watching as she helplessly touches herself while she looks for a vibrator. Blood pools south, and he can feel his heart hammer in his chest.

He's only seen her naked once, and that was when they first met. Back then, he didn't pay much attention to her body, but now, when her wetness sticks to her thighs, her ass high in the air, her fingers moving desperately, he couldn't help himself. He has to look.

He has to get a closer look.

...

A/N: :3 :) :3 I'm keeping it vague so that the reader can think of whoever.
Also, drop some kinks you think the boys have. List 'em. They about to go on a whole discovery trip.