Number 12

God, the heat is unbearable. It comes off of Shisui in waves, burning [Name] up, causing sweat to pop on her forehead. Even in this stormy, cold weather, his heat is overwhelming. It's like being trapped in a sauna from Hell.

"Shisui," she whines, her throat dried from the heat blasting through the vents.

She squirms in his arms. It doesn't help that he's the strongest man in the world right about now.

She calls his name again. It also doesn't help that he's the heaviest sleeper out of the four. She whines his name still, thinking if she sweats long enough, maybe she'll be able to slip from his arms.

His face, among other things, presses into her body, locking her in place.

Aren't you hot at all?! She wails in her head.

[Name] force her eyes open, examining the position she's in. This man, and all of his heaviness and his heat, has the audacity to lay on top of her.

"Shisui!!" She cries out loud. She struggles, but it's to no avail since her arms press to her sides. "Would you get off?!"

Miserable and sweaty, [Name] squirms one last time before calling for help. Her arms tingle from the lack of circulation. Her clothes stick to her body, and so does get hair.

"Help! Somebody!" She calls desperately.

Heavy footsteps resound through the top floor, heading towards Shisui's room. The door swings open, Madara strides in, a deadly glare immediately set upon [Name's] position.

"What the hell is this?" Madara huffs. His face set in its neutral state: anger.

[Name] brushes off Madara's upset tone and sighs in relief. "Oh, thank goodness! Help me, please?"

Madara stands am arm's length away from them. His nose wrinkles, and he sneers at the woman.

He stares longer, a metaphorical fire running through his veins. Why is he so angry? Was he because she awoke him from his slumber? Or the fact that she's under another man?

"And why should I help you?" Madara scoffs, his tone in a low rumble. "You left me to sleep in this boy's bed, and you must deal with the consequences."

The words astound [Name], and she cannot hold back the look of shock and bewilderment.

"What in the- WHAT?!" She doesn't mean to be loud, but her voice rattles in Shisui's ears, making him groan and bury his face deeper into her neck. "Are you throwing a fucking tantrum right now, Madara? Are you fucking serious?!"

Madara lifts his nose to the air, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Any man would be upset if a woman leaves him for another, even in a platonic relationship," Madara says, too much of a pissbaby to look her in the eyes.

With a huff, Madara turns on his heels and heads for the door.

"No, you come back here right now, Madara!"

Although she threatens him, he knows she can't do anything, not until Shisui wakes.

...

By the time Shisui opens his eyes, it's noon. He rolls off [Name], apologizing for sleeping on top of her. He blames it all on his need for cuddling. He also makes a dirt comment about how her body felt good against his, but she's too dazed to snap at him.

No one checked on [Name] or Shisui because Madara, being the pettiest bitch of all time, told everyone else that the two were still sleeping, and not to bother them.