Number 13

Itachi focuses on [Name's] lips. He rotates his body and even grabs her chin for a better kiss.

At the sudden jerk of her head, [Name] opens her eyes to see Itachi's lips descend towards her own.

"Itachi?" She mutters out,  right before his lips connect to hers.

Eyes flutter close, and bliss tingles [Name's] lips. She releases his hand, and thinking [Name] is rejecting him, Itachi pulls away.

"Sorry," he mumbles. A breath hitches in his throat when her lips chase after his, after that sweet sensation that rushes through her body when their lips met just moments ago.

Again, [Name] finds his lips. She's hungry for him, and he's an entire meal. The hole she feels from her break up ate her alive. Although Adam was a good for nothing boyfriend, [Name] could never let him go from her heart. He left a black pit in her soul, and now with him gone, she needs someone to fill it.

Itachi is that person.

His breath fans across her face, and he melts into the kiss. It pulls him into a torrent of emotions, swirling through his body like a tornado.

The idea of love, lust, or passion trickles in his mind, and each associated emotion accompanied an image of [Name]. He wants to love her, to have her lust after him. He wants to be the center of her passion and vice versa, but the silly thought flies away with the rest of his hopes and dreams.

"[Name]," he sighs, finding her waist to pull her closer. His hands search her curves, squeezing and caressing every part of her. His tongue runs over her bottom lip, asking for acceptance before entering at the slightest hesitation.

He can taste the remnants of strawberry on her lips, and with each inhale, he can smell the scent of sweet pea perfume on her neck.

[Name] grabs his hand and places it on her breast. Itachi finds the courage to squeeze it, earning a moan in response.

One of her arms wrap around his neck; the other travels down his chest, aiming for his crotch. [Name] knows he's big, but she wants to see it in action.

"What in the FUCK?!"

The two jump away from each other, except Itachi's hand still rests on [Name's] chest. He can feel the reverberation of her pounding heart through her skin.

They look to the doorway and see Shisui and the others.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop them," Mackenzie apologies from behind Madara. "They seriously have abandonment issues."

Shisui narrows his eyes. "Itachi! Your hand!"

With haste, Itachi's arm sticks to his side. He says an apology, his face scrunching in shame.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Sasuke sneers. "Izumi?"

Her name is a cruel reminder to Itachi of his relationship status, as well as her death.

"Yeah! You have a girlfriend, and you're kissing [Name]?!" Shisui chimes in. "You're such a-"

"I'm sorry!" Itachi says. "I know it's immoral but I just-"

"It was a measly kiss get over it!" [Name] barks out, standing to her feet. "I can kiss whoever I want, honestly. It would be no different if Sasuke kissed me or if Madara did."

Sasuke scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest. "I don't have a girlfriend."

"Well," Mackenzie sucks her teeth, entering herself into the conversation. "You technically don't have a girlfriend. You have a wife and a kid."