Number 27

After breakfast, [Name] must go to work. Nope, she can't stay with Itachi all day and have her back dislocated in several places. She actually has to work for a living.

The woman sighs as she gathers her things for work. The faster she leaves, the faster she can finish the work and come back home to him. She never thought that the excitement of sex would return to her life, and yet, here it is in full bloom as she hurries down the stairs.

Itachi waits for her at the front door, smiling. "Come back soon, okay?"

"I'll try," she says meekly, allowing him to kiss her head. His lips linger, and his eyes keep on her frame as she leaves.

There aren't many days in which [Name] regrets not calling out, but today is one of those days.

...

It's easy for [Name] to space out. Between typing up emails and sending out reports, the day-to-day grind becomes dull. She's already been to several meetings, chatted with her coworkers about nothing, and snacked on her lunch. What more is there to do? Actual work? Ridiculous!

Instead, her mind drifts to what's awaiting her at home, and wonders if he's just as antsy as herself. Down below pulses at the thought of Itachi. The promises he spoke this morning about filling her full and the way he touched her corrodes her imagination. She can still feel his hot tip against her stomach.

Her gut clenches at the idea of it digging deep in her. Goosebumps prickle her skin as that same heat from this morning flows over her. His voice rings in her head, soft, deep, and slow.

[Name] bites her lip and checks the time on her phone. It's nowhere close to clock-out time. Two options weigh on her mind: finish all her work and leave early, or secure the bag and clock out on time. She knows if she finishes early, there's a possibility her job will pile more work on her, but if she plays it slow and dumb, then she'll never receive that extra work.

Then a third option pops into her mind: lollygag until the last second and then finish all the work!

[Name] leans back in her chair and stares up at the ceiling. Her work is nearly done anyhow. Despite her previous bad life choices, [Name] is a hard worker with a good head on her shoulders and enjoys the work she does. But for now, she just wants Itachi. Her work can come later.

[Name] relaxes, her mind reeling to Itachi. She can feel her panties become soaking wet as she thinks about Itachi pounding into her. He'll whisper dirty things into her ear, telling her how good she feels and how lewd she sounds.

[Name] bites her lip, allowing her mind to go further. Her eyes close as she imagines the ghostly feeling of Itachi running his hands all over her body. Her body shudders, imagining his smirk and the lustful look in his eyes. Her thighs push together, craving any type of friction.

Her core burns with the desire to be touched. It aches, and she doesn't know how long she can take this dull pain. Supposedly, this is what the lack of good sex does to a person. If she could, she would relieve the ache herself or possibly even call Itachi over for some office sex.

[Name] doesn't mind the idea of Itachi pounding her as she bends over her desk. The force of his hips giving her bruises on her waist. No, she doesn't mind the thought at all. In fact, she welcomes it as it becomes her new fantasy.

She smirks.

Having a separate, private office has its perks.

...

[Name] returns home, and she is excited. She can't adjust the keys into the lock fast enough. Once inside, she kicks off her shoes and dumps her work bag at the door. She scrambles past the other three men who want to greet her, giving them quick kisses and hellos. Upstairs, she finds Itachi in the bathroom, giving himself a clean shave after a shower. He sits there staring at himself in the mirror with a towel wrapped around his waist, scraping away hair and shaving cream. His hair cascades down his back, curling at the ends from the wetness.