Number 8

The sun streams from the window and to [Name's] eyes. She groans, turns in the strong embrace of Madara, and buries her face into his chest. Her phone alarm rings throughout the room, and she knows she must get up now.

It's time for her to go to work.

But the warm body next to her convinces her to stay. As she drifts back to sleep, Madara is the one to move first like the disciplined man he became.

"No, wait," [Name] cries out, reaching for his hand.

"It is time to wake, do you not hear the alarm?" He says, pulling away from her and the bed.

[Name] whines like a bratty child, but rolls out of bed to shut her alarm off. She hits snooze and stretches.

Meanwhile, Madara makes the bed and strolls out of the room. [Name] follows him out but goes to her bedroom to grab her work clothes.

Sasuke sleeps starfish style in her bed. She wakes him up with a smack.

"Hey! Hey!" She yells, watching him shove a pillow over his head. "Wake up and go make breakfast."

"No!" Sasuke growls. "Have big brother do it."

"I'm not waking him up, he seems tired already, and he's been helping every since he got here."

Sasuke throws the pillow at her face, knocking her back.

"Oh, you're lucky I'm on a time crunch and don't have time for your bullshit!" [Name] snaps and leaves her room. Quickly, she finds Shisui's room and gently wakes him up.

"Shisui, wake up please," she says, shaking his shoulders. From her mother's room, [Name] hears her alarm go off again, and she feels herself running out of time.

Shisui opens his eyes and smiles. "Seeing your beauty first thing in the morning sure does brighten my day."

[Name] tries not to scrunch her face up to his compliment.

"Okay, okay. I need you to make breakfast for everyone, and I have work to go to. Please? Sasuke won't do it," she begs, her hands clasped together.

"Of course!" Shisui pops up and jumps out of bed. He flattens his messy curly hair, but it's to no avail, for it springs back up.

"Thank you," she says and runs to a bathroom to change her clothes.

[Name] must get to the bus stop quickly or else she'll be late. In the bathroom, she does her hair in a simple, quick, yet professional style and slaps on some lipstick.

"I wish I had my car," she complains as she smooths out her pencil skirt. [Name] returns to her room, seeing Sasuke still sleeps. She finds her heels amongst her other shoes, thinking about how she should've painted her toenails the day before.

[Name] runs around the house, collecting all the things she needs for work. She hops on one foot as she puts on her heels. Down the stairs she goes, grabbing some change from the money jar, and stuffing it in her purse along with her phone and earbuds.

Itachi slugs out the guest bedroom, rubbing his droopy eyes, and stretching his muscles. Last night's sleep was better than the night before. At least he's not sore any longer.

He waves to the chaotic [Name], and mumbles, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Itachi," she says a little breathless. She tries to smile, but it's forced; she must leave like right now. "I have work, so I'll see you later. Shisui is making breakfast, Sasuke's still sleeping, and Madara is somewhere. Please don't mess anything up."

Itachi nods, but his weary brain didn't catch anything she said other than work.

"Have a good day," he slurs and kisses her forehead before heading to the kitchen.

"Oh," [Name] exclaims, surprised by his actions. She nods and genuinely smiles at the sleepy man. "Yes, thank you."

At that, she heads out the door.

...

It's nearly time for dinner and [Name] hadn't returned. The men worry about her absence, especially Shisui, who has no trouble in saying that he misses her.

"She's fine," Madara says, preparing a plate for her just in case she doesn't come in time. "Even if she is in danger, she can handle herself. [Name] is strong."

Although they want to protest, the younger ones don't speak against their grandfather. They say their thanks, and begin eating.

It's quiet for them, far too quiet.

They eat slower than usual, hoping that if they waste time, [Name] will come home while they're still eating.

Oh, how sweet they are! They don't want to eat without the girl they fawn over. They don't want to be without the doting girl and her wild temper.

So when the doorbell rings, all four men scramble to the door, wanting to be the first face [Name] sees when she walks in.

Thanks to his smaller body, Sasuke squeezes through the more muscular men and grabs the doorknob before the other three. With his famous Uchiha smirk, he opens the door.

"[Name], din-" Sasuke stops, clenches his jaw, and glares. "Who the hell are you?"

Before them stands [Name's] best friend, Mackenzie, and her jaw drops to the floor.

...

A/N: Some others wanted to sleep next to Itachi the last chapter. I felt bad, so I gave y'all a little kiss moment. ❤️ Love you, bye!