Number 26

Although Itachi says that he's patient, [Name] is not. Yet she doesn't know how to approach them. She doesn't know the first step of seducing any of them either. The last time she had sex with one of them, it just happened.

Not to mention their culture of courting is entirely different. Women could make moves, but nothing would go anywhere until the men returned the affections. For example, Hinata did all that squeaking and stuttering for 19 years straight for Naruto to confirm his fondness for her last minute. Same with Sakura. Now look who has Sasuke wrapped around her finger? Some woman in another dimension.

Men do everything in the relationship according to their culture. So, wouldn't it seem aggressive if she made the first moves?

[Name] turns within the blankets. Itachi is still in the realm of dreams. His chest rises and falls gently, his soft snores evident of his humanness. His realness.

A more aggressive approach might work however, she muses, leaning up to his ear.

"Itachi," she whispers. It rattles him just enough to break the sleep spell. He hums to assure her he's listening, eyes still closed. "Can I touch you?"

"Of course." His morning voice makes her core shudder with delight. It's deeper, raspier than his normal voice.

Her hand glides down his bare chest. She wastes no time reaching for his grey sweatpants, diving below them for the prize beneath.

"Oh," Itachi mutters, still half-sleep. She strokes the dead to life, Itachi slowly opening his eyes in the process. "Good morning."

She smirks, pushing his sweatpants to his knees. "Good morning."

Pushing the blankets back to reveal his legs, she positions herself between his thighs. She engulfs him into her mouth. Itachi sucks in a breath, fully waking up. "Oh, God."

With one hand, she strokes the base of his penis while her tongue swirls around the tip. Itachi sucks in another breath, his muscles tensing as dull pleasure curls in his gut. He lifts his head from the mess of pillows, watching as [Name] takes all of him in one swoop, gagging and slobbering all over his dick. 

"[Name]," he exhales, finding the strength to buck his hips, pushing his dick further down her throat. "Ah, so good."

The praise caters to her ego, giving her the confidence to hollow out her cheeks. She slurps, meeting eyes with Itachi. Well, sort of, since his just fluttered close. He bites his lip to keep from groaning so loud.

"Mn. This isn't a dream, right?" He gasps out. She comes off with a solid popping sound, smirking at the way his fingers twitch.

"Nope."

"This isn't fair," he says, pushing up on his elbows. The sleepy glaze over his eyes clears to show desire.

"I'm not here to play fair," she purrs, climbing up his body. Her hands cage around his head. Her lips hover over his.

Itachi chuckles. "Then I guess I should put you in your place."

Despite having his garments at his knees, Itachi is still an ex-ninja and thus agile as ever. He disarms [Name] effortlessly, pushing her on her side and mounting her waist. The tip of his dick rests on her stomach.

He leans in, hands sliding up her forearms to grab her wrists. "Anything smart to say?"

[Name] huffs, but not in defeat. "I'm going to suck you dry. Until your balls are empty."

Itachi hums, eyeing her down. Challenging her.

"Hm. Is that so?" She nods at his question. "Ah, what a waste."