Number 18

The days go back to normal. Well, as normal as it can be with four anime men. But [Name's] stable, and that's all that truly matters. With Mackenzie gone, Sasuke is back in [Name's] room, and he's grateful he doesn't have to sleep on the couch anymore.

She's back to sleeping next to Madara. He's the least grabby out of the four. As the blistering heat hits since summer is around the corner, sleeping next to Madara is ideal.

The other three boys protest, however.

"But [Name]!" Shisui complains. They all sit around the dining room table, eating lunch. "It isn't fair!"

"That's too bad. She picked me," Madara's gruff voice comes out in a hushed tone.

"[Name], sleep in your room tonight. You haven't been in your room in ages," Sasuke says. It's code for 'Sleep next to me [Name]!'

But of course, she doesn't pick up on Sasuke's vague hint.

"That's really too bad. She picked me." Madara's words are spoken a little louder, but again everyone ignores the old man.

"I really liked holding you the last time we spent the night together." Itachi beams his cute boy smile at [Name], who nearly melts at the sight of it. "I'd love to do it again."

Madara sighs, putting his hand over his eyes. "Look. [Name] picked me because she knows I won't smother her. She needs her space."

"Tch," Sasuke clicks his tongue. "We get it, you selfish old man."

"Yeah! Stop hogging [Name]!" Shisui pipes up with a mouthful of sandwich. He shakes his fist, a small threat to Madara.

[Name] scoffs and rolls her eyes. "No one is hogging anybody! I choose who I sleep with, and I'm sleeping with Madara!"

Shisui chokes. "You're---You're having sex with him?"

Madara is quick to answer with a shit-eating grin, "She bought that lingerie for a reason."

[Name's] jaw drop. "I am not---"

Itachi interrupts [Name], "It's okay, I suppose you're old enough to make your own choices. I just wish you had better taste."

Sasuke throws down his utensil and pushes up from the table in a dramatic fashion. "That's disgusting! Why the old man?!"

"I bet he's saggy." Shisui scrunches his face in disgust. He shakes his head to rid himself of the horrid thought. "Can you even get it up?!"

"I didn't have---"

"You should ask [Name]," Madara speaks, spooning fried rice into his mouth. "I'm sure I've satisfied her plenty of---"

"We are not having sex!" She finally gets a word in by slamming her hands on the table. She sighs and pushes her hair back.  "I'm not having sex with him. He's talking out of his ass!"

Shisui tilts his head. "Then why buy lingerie?"

"A woman likes to feel sexy sometimes, okay?! Is that a crime?!"

All four shake their head.

"I just wish," Shisui starts, a cheesy smile on his face. "You'd wear it around the house sometimes."

...

The after-effects of a break can still linger, even if the person is over it. Loneliness, grief, anger, and resentment reside inside of [Name]. It tears her up inside, but she's past the point of tears.

How did I stay in that relationship so long? She wonders.

[Name] sits in her room, contemplating her horrible boyfriend. Yes, she's done with him, but she does feel like a piece of her died.