Chapter 20(BONUS)

((y/n)'s POV)

It's been ten whole years since me and Minghao started dating. We had both gotten a lot of hate for it, but we pushed though it together. Today we were going out to diner. I smiled at him, holding his hand, pulling my scarf up a little more to block out the stinging cold. He smiled back softly, but he seemed really nervous.

     We made it to the restaurant and went in, him telling them we had a reservation. The boys were gonna join us in a little bit. I sat with him, still holding his hand as we waited for the others. I leaned my head on his shoulder, letting our a soft, content breath. He rested his head on mine, waiting slightly impatiently for the others.

(Time skip)

After the boys had arrived we ordered and ate, Minghao seemed to be getting more and more nervous as the night progressed. "BaoBao(darling)? Are you alright?" I asked quietly, softly placing my hand on his shoulder. He smiled softly at me and nodded. Behind me, the boys were giving him encouraging looks and mouthing encouraging words.

  He suddenly got up. "Uhm, (y/n)?" I tilted my head, watching him carefully. He slowly lowered himself onto one knee, pulling our a navy blue velvet box. I immediately knew what was happening. I covered my mouth, watching him with wide eyes as he opened up the box to reveal a simple silver band with a small stone in it. "I've loved you for ten long years, and I do believe we're ready for the next step in this. You mean the whole entire world to me and I want to spend every hour, minute, and second of the rest of my life with you. I never wanna see you with someone else, only me. So that's why I'm asking now...will you marry me?"

   I couldn't fight the tears that welled up and spilled over. I couldn't get my voice to work so I just nodded happily, ignoring all of the phones filming us. He smiled widely, standing up and hugging me tightly, kissing me passionately. I kissed back immediately, feeling him slip the beautiful ring on my finger. I couldn't be happier.