Chapter 6

((y/n)'s POV)

I muttered quiet curses under my breath in Chinese. Who the hell was trying to fight back? I grunted angrily, typing faster. A deep voice suddenly sounded from behind me. "You type any faster and your gonna set the keyboard on fire." I glanced up at Tae, but that small mistake let the other hacker win and override my systems. "SHIT!" I growled, typing even faster than before to fight them off.

      Tae flinched, soon putting down the coffee he was ordered to bring me beside me. I mutter out a quiet 'Thank you' and went back to work. I didn't even register the door closing as he walked out.

(Time skip a few days)

(Jihoon's POV)

I smirked at the others as they stood in my room, going over our plan. After the hacker had given me an opening that day, I had infiltrated the whole system, finding out where and who everyone was and is. Everyone but the hacker. It frustrated me to no end. "Sound good everyone?" Seungcheol hyung said. I finally tuned back in, inspecting the plan. Nods and a few 'Yes boss's went around. I hummed, turning back to my screens. I grunted realizing me and Soonyoung still hadn't made a plan to get (y/n) to join us. The others have been getting closer and closer to him though, so that was a good thing.

     I watched as everyone left our building in casual/cool looking clothes. It didn't look like they were about to break into one of the cities most high end buildings. They all got on they're respective rides and took off. I adjusted my earpiece to be able to hear them all. Good luck...I thought.

((y/n)'s POV)

Everyone was gone for the day, leaving me sitting in my chair, surrounded by empty coffees, alone. I hummed, fixing up the last of my data. I smiled widely, very proud of how I had configured the new system, unbeknownst to what was join on just below me.

(Minghao's POV)

We all sent each other smirks as we made our way into the building. No one was here. Or so we thought...