Chapter 1

((y/n)'s POV)

I hummed as I looked out the window. We had to move again because of me, so today was yet another first day of school. I decided I would try and be good here so mom didn't have to keep moving around.

     "Now sweetie, please be good here, I want to be able to stay here." I nodded quietly, letting the music flood my ears. I watch as the school come into view. Seoul high. I grunted quietly, glaring at the glass doors that would lead to a new hell. Mom sighed from beside me. "Please sweetie, don't join any gangs this time, I'm really worried about you." I showed her a tired smile, knowing I wouldn't be able to listen to her since I attract people like that. I looked down at the ugly blue uniform everyone had to wear. I wish it was black or grey or something, not this obnoxious bright blue. I thought.

     As mom pulled around the front, I studied my surroundings. The building was huge, indicating there where many people that went here. I caught sight of a huge group of people. There seemed to be at least thirteen people in it. Are they a gang? I thought as I stalked out of the car, putting up a dark and dangerous facade. Some of the girls turned to me and stared, but the hardest stares I was getting were from that big group and a smaller one just a ways away from them.

      I squared my shoulders off, giving off an intimidating vibe. Some of the students moved out of the way of my aura. I smirked a little in satisfaction. As I walked through doors, I'm stopped by that smaller group. The tall baby faced white haired guy from their group came up to me, sticking out his hand. I stared at it like the was stupid for a moment before reaching and slowly taking it. (Korean is in bold btw) "I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm the leader of the Bangtan." I frowned slightly, knowing what that greeting meant. It wasn't just him introducing his group. "(y/n). No friends yet."

       He smiled kindly, letting go of my hand, keeping up his nice and good boy facade. "We can be friends! Why not join Bangtan?" I shifted apprehensively. "Sure, why not." I shook his hand to make it final.

(Third person POV)

The large group of boys watched as Bangtan interacted with the new boy. "What are we gonna do coups?" The shortest one with blonde hair asked, watching the kid carefully. "I'll figure that out. For now, lets focus on the task at hand..." Everyone looked at each other before responding simultaneously,

"Destroy Bangtan."