Chapter 12

((y/n)'s POV)

I took a deep breath as I made my way to my old abandoned classroom. I had convinced the others to stay behind and wait. I didn't know that they had sent Hoshi to follow me undetected. He kept careful watch over me, but I didn't know. I licked my lips, slowly opening the door, only to be greeted by the seven figures of my, now, only gang. Yoongi glared fiercely at me.

   I shifted under their gazes. "Ah, welcome back pest." I grimaced slightly at the new nickname. I stood up taller, hardening my face. "I want out Namjoon." He scoffed. "Is that any way to speak to your hyung? Show some respect." I glared and let out a angered snort. "I have no respect for you anymore." He rolled his eyes before discreetly flicking his wrist, sending Tae and Jungkook on me. I flinched, knowing there was nothing I could do against them. Now I really wished I had brought someone with me.

(Hoshi's POV)

It all happened so fast. Jungkook and Taehyung had ran at him and drugged him before jumping out the fire escape and running off. I couldn't even begin to help.

    I bolted to our classroom, tears welling in my eyes, making it hard for me to see. I suddenly crashed into someone, them grabbing my shoulders to steady me. "Hoshi hyung?" It was Dino. I collapsed in his arms. "UH, GUYS?! SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH HOSHI HYUNG!" I heard a bunch of footsteps running towards me. "Hoshi! Dude what happened?! Wheres (y/n)?" I heard Woozi ask. I started to cry, somehow able to mumble out my answer between heavy breaths and sobs. "They - drug - take - couldn't help -" I started to cry harder, feeling Dino rubbing my back to try and calm me down. I heard someone hit their knees. I wiped my eyes. "I-I dunno where their headed with him..." Woozi looked deep into my puffy eyes. "Does he still have his phone on him?" I nodded my head, remembering that he had snuck it into a place where Bangtan couldn't find it. He nodded, getting up and getting to work on the computer. "It's gonna be okay hyung, Woozi hyung will find him." Minghao mumbled, it sounding more like he was trying to convince himself more than me. I realized he was the one who fell to his knees. I pulled him into a tight embrace. This next stretch of time is gonna be hell on all of us...