Chapter Twenty Two

A/N:
Hello beautiful people. The picture is the dress Ally and Cat wear(: Cat is Lia aka the blonde. The song is for later on in the song(: Enjoy!!
-Lizzard

*Cat's POV*

I walked off to Ally's room because she could help me get ready. I knock on the door just as Jason left the room, letting me in.

"Hello Beautiful, ready to get dressed?" She asked with a bright smile on her face.

"I'm so excit- Wait how odd you know?" I asked once I realized what just happened.

"I have my ways now come on. I have the perfect dress for you." She told me and dragged me to her closest. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. She pulled a blue dress off a hanger and handed it to me.

"Put this on." She told me and left me in the closet walking to the makeup desk.

I slip the dress on smiling at it as I looked in the mirror. I than notice Ally had a white dress on too. I now understood what was happening.

I went light on my makeup and curled my blonde hair to make it look a little better. Of course I helped Ally out and once we were finished we slipped our shoes on and drank some water.

I was in mid thought thinking about where we would be going but got interrupted by knocking on the door and Ally opening it, exposing Calum and Jason dressed in black pants and button up shirts.

"My lady." Calum said and stock his arm out, I latched onto his arm walking out the door with Ally and Jason following us.

We walked down the busy streets of Boston once we stopped In front of a small shop.

"I'll be back lady's." Calum said as he entered.

"We should take a picture!" Ally giggled handing her phone to Jason and grabbing my hand as he toke a few pictures. I smiled down at the pictures and she posted on her Instagram with a short caption:
"Double date with my best friend."
I smiled and Calum walked out of the store handing me a lock with no key and handing Jason a lock too.

"Why do we have locks?" I asked confused.

"You'll find out sweetie." Calum told me as he kissed my forehead causing me to smile brightly.

We started walking again when I heard water running and beautiful lights shining by what seems to be a bridge.

I let go of Calum's hand and ran over to the bridge with the unlocked lock in my hand. Calum had caught up to me and grabbed my hand as I smiled at me.

"This is beautiful Calum." I said amazed by all the locks along the bridge.

"Here let me see the lock." I quickly handed him the lock as he wrote Cat and Cal︎︎︎︎
I smiled up at him as he put it back into my hand.

"Put it on." I nodded my head and found the perfect place. I locked the lock and looked at my lock. I smiled brightly and toke a picture of it. A part of Calum and I would always be apart of Boston now.

I turn around and didn't see Calum. I looked around and saw Ally and Jason waving me over. I moved my way towards them. I stood on the edge of the bridge staring at Calum below me in a small boat.

The man behind him started playing the guitar and pressed a button to case music to surround the area.

Calum looked me in the eyes as be started singing.
(Play the song if you wanna follow along)

"This is my love song to you
Let ever women know I'm yours
So you can fall asleep each night, babe
And know I'm dreaming of you more
You're always hoping that we make it
You always want to keep my gaze
Well you're the only one I see
And that's the one thing that won't change"

He stopped taking a breath, hoping out of the boat and walking up these stairs.

"I will never stop trying
I will never stop watching as you leave
I will never stop losing my breath
Every time I see you looking back at me
And I will never stop holding you hand
I will never stop opening your door
I will never stop choosing you babe
I will never get used to you"

He was now standing in front of me, holding my hand.

"And with this love song to you
It's not a momentary phase
You are my life, I don't deserve you
But you love me just the same
And as the mirror says we're older
I will not look the other way
You are my life, my love, my only
And that's the one thing that won't change."

He started pulling along the bridge, staring at the locks. We got to the first lock ever put on the bridge. Pointing at it he started singing again.

"I will never stop trying
I will never stop watching as you leave
I will never stop losing my breath
Every time I see you loving back at me
And I will never stop holding your hand
I will never stop opening your door
I will never stop choosing you babe
I will never get used to you
You still get my heart racing for you"

He placed my hand over his heart, and his heart was racing.

"You still get my heart racing for you
You still get my heart racing for you
For you
I will never stop trying
I will never stop watching as you leave
I will never stop losing my breathing
Every time I see you looking back at me
And I will never stop holding your hand
I will never stop opening your door
I will never stop choosing you babe,
I will never get used to you"

Calum finished the song and than toke a small box out. He opened it.

"Cat will you promise to never leave me, this ring means you promise to never leave me." I nodded my hand and threw my arms around Calum. He put the small ring on my finger.

"Calum that was so beautiful. Thank you for everything tonight. I promise not to leave you." I told him and kissed his lips lightly. I couldn't seem to get the smile off my face, not that I wanted it gone. I was beyond happy.

"Let's get home." He told me and wrapped his arms around me as the cold Boston air gave me chills.

A/N:
Vote and comment;)
He gave her a promise ring aw
Sorry it toke a while to update I'm sick at the moment so quick update. Love ya
-Lizzard