Chapter sixteen

A/N: the picture is of Calum and Cat:)

Enjoy!

*Cat's POV*

Once I got up to the room after lunch, I ran into the bathroom and toke a shower and started getting ready for tonight. I washes my body and stepped out of the shower. I dried myself off and put my undergarments. I thank slip my dress on and put a towel on my back so I don't ruin the dress. I started blow drying my hair and curling it.

I than looked at the pinkish orange color at the bottom of my dress and decide to put pink eye shadow on. I don't want to much makeup so I put on a light amount of eyeshadow. I thank curled my eyelashes and put mascara on. I add some eyeliner and finish it with light lipgloss. I smile at how I look and remove the towel from my neck. "Ally. Is this to much?" I ask looking at myself. She came into the bathroom. "No you look hot." I smile and thank her. "Put these on with the dress." I toke the converses and slipped them on. "You want to have comfortable shoes as you stand." I nod and smile at her.

I watch tv as Ally gets ready. Jason wasn't going, he was going to walk around town for the night. Ally finally comes out in a simple white shirt and shorts. Little to no makeup on.

"Let's take a picture before we go." We hand Jason the phone and take a few pictures. One of us smiling, one of me kissing her cheek, one of us doing funny faces and than one of us hugging. We thank Jason and leave.

We call a taxi and hop in. "I can't wait to see Calum's face when he sees you." I smile as a blush made it's way onto my cheeks. I post the picture of Ally and I hugging on Instagram with the caption 'Concert with my best friend.' As soon as I posted it people liked it and commented asking what concert. I haven't been able to tell anyone we were in American because Calum may see it.

*Calum's POV*

I wake up smiling. Today is the first concert of the tour. It's so much fun touring with one direction. I went on twitter and there was a picture of Cat and I the first time we met. I held back the urge to cry. I read the caption and saw that today, seven years ago was the first time we met. I wasn't famous than but Cat was my best friend at the time and I posted it a year ago as a throwback.

It's time for sound check and I was chatting with Harry as I got called to the stage. I waved goodbye and said hello when I passed Louis and Niall.

Sound check was over and I went to the dressing room to get ready. I got changed into a flannel shirt and black ripped jeans. I fix my hair and when I look good I hairspray is so it stays. I leave the dressing room and saw Ashton talking to Niall. I walked over and joined the conversion.

*Cat's POV*

I gave my ticket to the lady and was basically shaking. This is going to be so much fun. The girls around me were all singing Don't stop waiting to get let it. A few fans noticed me and toke pictures with me. That made me feel happy. Some of the fans love me still, so if I win Calum back than at least some of them like me. Some glared at me as I walked with Ally by my side. We were both skipping. If she wasn't dating Jason I would so set her up with Ashton. They are so cute together and I'm sure he has a small crush on her and she had one on him.

I linked arms with her as we skipped to the floor seats. We bought the tickets on the floor, front row that side Calum is on. I smile as I looked around at all the girls screaming and singing. Some were taking selfies and pictures of the place.

I take my phone out and ask the girl next to me to take a picture of Ally and I. She looked like she was about to flip. Once she hands my phone back she kindly asked "Can I take a picture with you?" I smiled and grabbed her phone and toke a selfie and than on mine I toke one also. "What's you're twitter love?" She smiled "Calum_loves_cat" I smiled and followed her and she thanked me. "I hope you have a great time tonight."

Her smile got brighter if possible. "I hope you and Calum get back together soon." I smile and hug her. Just as the screams got louder. I saw the background change and a screechy kind of nose came on. Ashton soon walked out smiling. He hit the drums and looked over my way, waving. Causing the fans to scream louder. Soon came Luke, Calum and Ashton came running out. The screams got even louder and have to say, I was screaming also.

Calum looked over my way and it seemed we made eye contact. He whispered something to Luke and he nodded at him, and winked.

*Calum's POV*

I ran out into the stadium of screaming girls. The cheers got louder. I looked around and i swear I saw Cat. I made my way to Luke and whispered to him. "Dude is that Cat?" He nodded and winked. We than started playing Don't stop. All the fans sang along.

As it grew darker Cat was still there. She looked beautiful as ever in that dress.

It was time for our last song. We agreed to do Close as strangers last.

It was my solo and I sang, looking right at Cat.

"Late night calls and another text

Is this as good as were gonna get

Another time zone taking me away from you

Living dreams in florist lights

Well you and I running out of time

But you know that I'll always wait for you." I smiled at her and looked down.

"GOOD NIGHT NEW YORK!" We screamed as we head off stage. The screams were loud as we walked off. I sat down and Ashton was in front of me. "Cats coming backstage." My eyes go wide as I go to make myself look somewhat nice.

*Cat's POV*

Ashton said after the concert I should go backstage. I gladly agreed. I had a pass. I made my way out of the crowd, saying good bye to the girl next to me who I learned her name was Cristian. She gave me a big hug. I made my way to the backstage.

They let Ally and I in right away. "Okay let's fix you up." Ally started fixing my makeup. I smile as I see Ashton. I ran and hugged him. "He's fixing himself up." He wiggled his eye brows. I giggle as I sat on the couch, waiting for Calum.

A/N:

Feed back would be great:) I've been writing more because I've been depressed so new chapter soon. Stitch may be writing it. Have a great day. Love you all.

Vote and comment

-Lizzard