Chapter Fifteen

*Cat's POV*

I jumped up and down on the bed with Ally. Ashton just called saying I can go with them and I should bring Ally and Jason, so we can go on a double date. This was going to be awesome. Let's just hope Calum likes me.

Ally and I calmed down a little and we started packing sweaters, t-shirts, shorts, skirts, okay i think you got it.

"Cat you have to wear this!" She held up one of the dresses I got. It was plain black with white strips on the bottom. I nod my head and packed it.

After a few minutes, well more like hours, We were done packing. I picked out a few dresses for her also. I think we both over packed, but who cares. I smile to myself. This is going to be fun.

*Calum's POV*

Michael came in telling me we are leaving soon. I nodded and put on black skinny jeans and a Green day shirt. I grabbed my two suitcases and made my way down stairs. I was met with all the boys. "Who ready for tour!" Luke Asked and we all smiled and yelled. I loved seeing the fans so happy. First we are doing our own short tour than we are touring with One direction again. I miss the lads.

We got on the plane an hour later. There were a few fans saying goodbye. The fans are the main reason I'm here. I went on my phone and followed a few fans.

We finally toke off. And the sight was beautiful. Luke toke his phone out and toke a picture of the sky and posted it on twitter. I wish Cat was here to share this beautiful sight with me. But no one is as beautiful as she is.

*Ashton's POV*

We just landed. Cat texted me saying she was just getting on her flight. We want to surprise Calum. We all grabbed our carry on bags and made our way out of the plane. Once I got out I heard some fans singing Close as strangers. (A/N: My favorite song.) Calum said he worked on this song when he and Cat first started dating, but than we finished it after they broke up.

I got my bags and toke pictures with a few fans, I even followed a few.

We finally got to the hotel and Cat said her plane toke off. She will be here soon. Michael and I are sharing a room while Luke and Calum share a room, at the moment. You never know if Calum and Cat make up and wanna share a room. If you know what I mean. Okay I'm going a little fast.

*Cat's POV*

I smiled at Ally and Jason cuddling on the plane. I wish that was Calum and I but I hope this tour brings is together. I take a picture of them and than go through my phone. It lands on one of Calum and I making silly faces. I flip to the next picture but regret it. It's a photo of Calum and I kissing. I stop myself from crying, trying to calm down. It's okay Cat. Just than Ashton texted me. I smile and read the text.

From Ashton:

Where are you? :)

To Ashton:

I think we are about to land soon. I'll text you when we land.

From Ashton:

Okay!

I put my phone away and smiled. I see that we are about to land. This is my first time in America. I can't believe this. I get to spend it with Calum, who I hope asks me out sometime. I giggle at the though of how he could ask me.

I shake Ally and Jason a bit. We just landed. Mostly everyone is off the plane. Ally mumbles something and rubs her eyes, opening them slowly. "Are we here?" She asked smiling. I nod my head and she squealed, hitting Jason in the chest. He basically jumped out of his seat. "I'm awake!" We both giggled and got our carry on.

The fans didn't know we were coming so we hope no one would be here. We exited the plan and sighed in relief, no fans to be seen. I smiled and went to get my suitcase. I sent Ashton a quick text letting him know we are here. I know that they had someone come already to get us, because I see them, but Ashton wanted to know.

Ally and Jason were hugging as they waited forms to get my suitcase, which I haven't seen yet. I spot it and ran up and grabbed. Ally, Jason and I walked to the van. At the moment I'll have my own room when Ally and Jason share. Ashton said that I may change to Calum's room. I giggle a little, remembering Calum's little baby face as he mumbled words in his sleep. I shake the though out of my head and look out the window. I have to say New York is beautiful. It's very busy but it seems cool. Ally and I looked at each other. "American!!" I said and we giggled. Jason has been here for a family trip but Ally and I always wanted to come.

Ashton said we are staying in a different hotel at the moment. We want Calum to see me at a concert and than I see them backstage. This is Ashton's plan. Let's hope it works.

*Calum's POV*

"Hey Michael wanna go get some pizza?" Michael ran to the door and put his shoes on. "Is that really a question?" I laughed and got a room key and headed down to the front desk. "we wanted to know a good pizza place to go to?" The older looking women looked at us. She passed us a Menu. We smiled and thanked her, making our way to Papa Gino's.

"Oh god, this pizza is fucking good." Michael moaned. I laughed and are another slice. The pizza is really great. I need to come here more.

I think about how Cat and I could come here and go on a little date and than see a movie and cuddle in the hotel. I sigh and keep eating. Michael noticed my change of mood and stopped stuffing his face. "Calum are you thinking about Cat?" I nodded and bit into my pizza slowly. He nodded, understanding.

*Cat's POV*

Tomorrow was the concert and I was really happy. I can't wait to see Calum, and what makes it better is that he's gonna be singing. I run about the room I share with Ally and Jason, trying to find the perfect outfit.

"Is this to much?" I ask holding the dress to my body. Ally nodded and giggled. "Let me help." She got off her bed and went into my closet, of already unpacked clothes. "This is perfect it's not to much but not to much." It was a plain white dress with light pink at the bottom. I hang the dress on the bathroom door hanger and smiled. I'm so excited for the concert. I change into sweats and a tie-dye t-shirt. I brush my teeth and jump into bed. I want it to be 7:00 already! I can't wait to see the boys live. Calum is so fucking hot live. I giggle and turn my light off. "Night. Love ya." I yawned. "Night sleepy head." I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep. Dreaming about tomorrow.

A/N:

Sorry this was unedited because I though you deserve it! I'll edit it later love you guys.

I was gonna update last week but it toke forever to write because, homework and street and been sleepy. Sorry guys I wrote this. Thanks so much for 1.25K😊

You are the best!

Make sure to vote and comment.

-Lizzard