Chpater six

*Calum's POV*

I heard my bedroom door down open and I saw Emily. "Hey babe" she smiled and ran over to me. I rolled my eyes. I hate this. I don't even like her but management said It had to look like I'm over cat. All I want to do is be with cat and cuddle with her, keep her warm and safe.

"I saw your ex today, that whore and I had a chat" she twirled her hair as I looked at her with wide eyes. "What did you say " I asked, This makes me hate Emily even more! She giggles "I told her to stay away from us. We don't need a whore in the way. And that her name 'Cat' is stupid" she was full on laughing now. I pushed her out of my room and locked my room. Grabbing my phone and calling Michael.

*Cat's POV*

Emily's word's keep replaying in my mind. what if Calum never did love me? What if he just felt bad for me he wanted me to feel good? I sighed. I can't do this anymore. I need to get over him but it's so hard, when he was the best thing I ever had. I walked slowly to my bathroom. Opening the cabinet with my box there. I get the key and open the box.

I look at the blades and lighter, all the pills. the first real love I ever had. I smile and look down at them all, what to do? First I started a bath and sat down. I made sure it was a cold bath, it helps burn calories, I heard. I pick up the sharpest razor. I felt a turn run down my cheek, it felt like it burned I to my skin. I looked at my wrist, full of old scars. Calum never loved me. he lied.

*Flashback*
"Cat I love you so much please don't do this to yourself, don't hurt yourself please I love you. promise me you will stop, for me." I looked him In the eyes and chocked out the words "I promise" he toke my wrist and kissed my scars.
*End of flashback*

Why should I keep my promise now? He wouldn't care and doesn't have to know. no one really cares. Unless your pretty or dead. sadly I'm not pretty or dead. They really don't give to shits about me. I start with one cut, that turns into two cuts, than three and so on and so for. I keep making new cuts. Not to deep but good enough for pain. As blood dropped into the tub, it turned a lovely shade of light red. I lay back. My face above water still. why am I this way..?

*Calum's POV*
Pick up Michael... "Hey Cal" thank god. "Hey mate, is cat okay?" I heard him sigh. "Calum go have fun with your girlfriend." Michael just tell me if she's okay" With that he hung up. Damn it, what if she's hurt? What is she's along, with all these thoughts racing around my mind, my phone beeped. It was a tweet from a fan. I looked at it:

@5sos_updates:

@Calum5sos and @emily17 last night on there date. After the date Emily went to cats house. Are they friends?

I roll my eyes, following a few fans. I than saw a tweet from cat.

@Catjenson:

Had a lovely bath before hanging out with my crew :*
*Picture of Ally, Jason, Lily, Josh and Cat*

I looked at the picture. Josh was kissing her cheek. I couldn't help but feel jealous. Josh has always likes her. Looks like now her gets her. I have stupid Emily... Speaking of the devil.

Emily walked in with the biggest smile ever. "Hey babe" she jumped on my lap and looked at my phone. "Ew why are you looking at that sluts picture?"
I glared at her and pushed her next to. I'm sick of this. Everyone thinks I'm in love with this girl. I'm not, the boys even think so. Maybe I should try to get over Cat. I mean she forget about me. I should try. That seems easy.

"Emily want to go on another date tonight?" she smiled at me and nodded. "Okay I'll pick you up in two hours bye love" I kissed her cheek and watch her jump out of my room happily. I started to get ready. It wouldn't be so hard to get over cat would it? I don't think so. I hope Emily can be a sweet girl after all.

A/N:
Hey guys:) this chapter was written by me. I also edited. Feed back would be great. I'll try to update as soon as I can or cuddlemebaby. You should go cheek her out, she has great story's. Tell me what you think:) if you would like to follow cuddlemebaby and I on Instagram, follow: nouiscuddles

Have a great day. Lots of love xx enjoy