Epilogue

*Calum's POV*

I smiled over at Cat as the sun shined down on her beautiful face. We finally got to get out of the house today, she kept getting pains in the morning so I'd let her stay in but she felt great today.

"You look beautiful babe." I told her as I put my hand on her cheek, slightly cresing her face. "Our daughter is going to be as beautiful as her mother, aren't you baby girl?" I asked and put my hand to Cat's growing stomach. I slowly rub it and kiss her forehead.

"Calum I'm hungry." She winces into my neck as I rubbed her stomach. I help her up and wrap my arms around her.

"What do you want for lunch today my love?" I asked we walk down the busy street of London.

"I want the baby out of me." She said as she had a tear roll down her cheek.

"Shh baby, only a few more days and you won't have her inside your tummy but in your arms." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer and kissed her.

"H-hi Cal-lum Can I ha-ave a pic-ctu-ure with you t-two?" A tiny voice asked from behind me. I turn around and see a girl who is about 15 years old.

"Of course love." I told her and pulled her in.

"C-cat you're s-so mu-uch more beau-utiful-ler in r-real l-life." She said as she smiled at the camera that she gave to an older looking lady.

"Thank you love. Have a great day." Cat says as she starts to smile as the girl waves and walks away from us. "She was so sweet." Cat says as we held hands and made our way to subway.

"I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back soon my love." I told Cat as I made my way to the bathroom. I went pee and than started to wash my hands. I heard a scream and ran out of the bathroom to see water on the ground under Cat.

"Oh my god, Oh my god It's time, Fuck." I say and quickly grab Cat moving as fast as I can to our car down the street.

We finally make it and I zoom my way to the hospital, quickly getting into the room and being with the doctor.

"Honey, I'm going to call your mother and than my parents, okay? I'll be quick." I told Cat as i kissed her head.

I dialed her mothers cell and waited before she picked up.

"Hello dear."

"Hi, okay Cat just went into labor and i'm freaking out and it would be a big help if you could come down to the hospital and help me and Cat mostly."

"Deep breaths, you've done this before. I'll be there soon as I can."

"Thank you bye."

I quickly dial my mom's cell and wait.

"Hello?"

"Hey mum, Cat's in labor could you bring Thomas to the hospital so he can help calm Cat down?"

"Of course hun, we're on our way!"

"Bye."

I go into the room, grabbing Cat's hand as I sing Wherever you are to her softly, trying to keep her calm like the doctor said so.

"I want her out of me! Calum help me!" Cat said as she began to cry.

"The doctor will be here soon, shh it's okay babe."

"Hello Mrs. Hood, sorry it toke forever but I hear it's time for your baby." Dr. Write reported as she walked into the room holding a clip borad with three doctors behind her.

--

"Come on Thomas, Let's go see Mommy and Allison before we go home." I told Thomas as I tickled his small stomach.

"Okay Daddy." He said as he let out a little giggle and making grabby hands for me to pick him up. I pick him up and easily put him on my shoulders making him squeal happily as we made our way down the hallway to Cat's room. I quietly opened the door in case they are sleeping. I smile once I see Cat holding Allison tightly in her arms.

"How are my two favorite girls doing?" I asked as I kissed them both and placed Thomas down on Cat's bed as he watched his little sister.

"Mummy, I a big boy now. I take care of Ally." Thomas said smiling down at his sister. I grin down at my beautiful family and toke my phone out to capture this beautiful moment. Cat holding our newly born child, Thomas promising to take care of her and them all happy. I couldn't ask for a better family.

Suddenly Thomas let out a little yawn and I knew I should take him home.

"Okay baby I have to take this one home but I'll be back home soon." I reported to Cat as I kissed her forehead and picking up Thomas. He waved to his mother as we made our way back down the hall to my car. I buckle Thomas into his child seat and made my way to my car door, making my way to my mothers house. She offered to watch Thomas for a couple nights when I stayed with Cat and Allison in the hospital.

"Daddy I luv you." Thomas said as he drank from his sippy cup.

"I love you Thomas." I reply back smiling brightly as I drove with the soft music of Radio Disney playing in the background.

I turn onto my mother's street and made my way down the dark road till I pulled into her big driveway, cradling Thomas and.. walking him up to his new room for a few days.

"Goodnight buddy." I said softly as I placed Thomas into the small bed.

"Daddy, tell me a bed story pease." Thomas grinned up at me as he rolled onto his side.

"Okay baby, there once was a beautiful girl who was sad because many people were mean to her since she was so beautiful. She was also sad because the boy she loved, loved someone else, or so she thought." I started. I begin to think about when I found out Cat had broken my promise to never cut herself again, and it was all my fault.

"Dad, if she was beautiful why the boy didn't love her?" Thomas asked as he listened to me.

"He was confused and didn't listen to her when she told the truth but he thought she was lying to him so he tried to love someone else." I told him as I started my story again.

"The girl was very sad and she tried to love a different boy but it just hurt her even more because she loved the boy so much and he was all she wanted. She would cry and be upset and just wish he would come back. He toke forever but he came back. He made her happy again, she would smile and wasn't sad. People we're still mean but she didn't care now that she had him back. He toke care of her, he even fixed her again. The boy promised to never leave her again and he kept that promise. The boy and girl got married, even had two beautiful kids which they we're so thankful for and lived happily ever after."

"Yay! Happy ending." Thomas giggled as he clapped his hands at my story.

"There is always a happy ending Thomas." I told him as I kissed his head lightly.

"What her name?" Thomas asked and bit his lip as his big brown eyes looked up at me.

"She was The Girl Named Cat."

A/N:

So it's the end of the book. Thank you all for supporting me and voting for this story. Feel free to share. I love you all and once again thank you.

-Abby