Chapter Twenty Five

*Cat's POV*

I stand by the balcony door watching the snow. I heard movement from the bed and than seconds later arms around my waist.

"Could we go outside in the snow?" I ask smiling up at him. We had the day off since there was a snow storm on the way and the flight out of Boston was cancelled.

"We don't even have snow gear." He said as he stared at the small children who were outside.

"I don't care, let's go!" I pulled him into the closet so we can get dressed warmly. I put on an under armor long sleeve shirt, and two plain long-sleeve shirts. And than leggings under my sweatpants. I put a jacket on and one of Calum's beanies, some gloves I had, and than my black snow boots.

I grabbed Calum and pulled him outside. I ran down the hall, the stair case and the looby dragging him behind me. We got outside and I saw tons of snow. It was a white wonderland. I stare at the beauty and than felt something cold meet my face. I pout at Calum and make a snowball and throw it back at him. I than started to run away as he threw another one at him.

I ran behind the hotel and hide behind the hotel, building a small fort and making snowballs. I hear footsteps and start throwing snowballs and hear a laugh. I look up and see Calum right over me with tons of snow in his arms.

I started to run but he pulled me back to him. He than kissed my nose. I nuzzled my face into his neck as he wrapped his arms around me. I than pushed him in the snow and ran away.

"Catch me if you can." I shout to him as I ran towards the parking lot. I heard his footsteps and picked my pace up. I kept running when I turned around and fell face first into the snow.

I heard someone giggle and than I was turned onto my back. Calum was right in front of my face. He than pressed his lips to mine.

"I caught you." He mumbled against my lips as we kissed. I smile as he pulls away and we just stare at each other.

He laid next to me as we made snow angels. He got up first and than helped me up as we looked at our angels.

"You're my angel." He said and I blush as I grabbed his hand and headed to the coffee shop down the street.

We walked into the place and was meet with warm arm.

"You want your usual?" Calum asked grabbing my hand. I nodded my head and kissed him as I went to find a table. I sat at the open booth and watched as Calum waited in line. He looked over at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed as he grabbed the drinks.

"For my lady." He said in a very posh accident as he but the tea in front of me.

"Why thank you." I said pulling a silly face. He started laughing as we just stared at each other for awhile. He kissed my hand and I drank my tea.

"Today has been very fun." I said looking at him.

"Indeed it has." He smiled at me and toke his phone out. I toke another sip on my tea and heard a camera shot. I looked up and saw Calum toke a picture of me.

"Calum." I whin and make a small pouty face. He pouts back and moves his body closer to me, pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back and grabbed his hand. We both pull back and drink our drinks.

**

"Calum stop it." I said and pout looking up at him. He smiles down at me. We were in bed watching a movie but Calum though it would be fun to lay right on me. I push him off me and get snow from the balcony and throw it at him.

"Hey!" He yelled and glared at me playfully. He ran up to be and threw me out in the snow, sitting on me again. I shake slightly and try not to scream as the cold snow touches my bear legs.

"I hate you so much." I groan and throw snow at him. He shakes his head and puts his cold nose on my neck.

"Calum! You're so mean." I said and fake sobbed. He started laughing and than pulled his head up and kissed me. I toke it as my chance and pushed him off me and ran inside and threw snow at him.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I turn around and smile at him.

"You're so cute." He said making me blush and look down. I pulled his face closer to mine and started kissing him. He instantly started kissing back and put his hand on my lower back. Out of no where he's ripped off me and I'm met with Ashton, Luke and Michael with a laptop on the desk facing me. I groan and hide my face.

"How did you guys even get in here?" I ask as the covers got ripped off me.

"The door was slightly open and we're doing a twit cam. I think they enjoyed that little make out." Michael said smirking at me.

"I sure as hell did." Calum said as his face popped out from no where. I slap him and Michael and than grabbed some jeans off the ground and put them on since I was only in Calum's t-shirt.

"Oh look at this, the fans said they want Cat to say hi." Ashton said as he moved the laptop towards me.

"Hello." I smiled brightly at the camera as a ton of messages showed up. Luke came up next to me.

"Who wants to see me do the boys makeup blindfolded?" I ask and smirk at the screen. I look at all the boys who had a horrified look on their faces. I lot of the comments said yes so I left and went and got my make up.

**

"Ow Cat why does that hurt?" Ashton shouts. I start laughing and toke my blindfold off and I couldn't stop laughing. He looked like the joker.

"My master piece." I said and point at all the boys.

"I think we should go. Calum looks bored because his girlfriend isn't giving him all her attention." Michael said and laughed with Luke as he got the laptop and pulled Ashton out of the room.

"Aw is Calum missing me?" I said and sat right in front of him. He nodded his head and pouts. I press my lips to him and pulled away and just looked at him for awhile. He looked funny with the terrible make up on.

"I love you." He said looking straight back at me. This causes my face to light up as I snuggle close to him.

"I love you." I reply and kiss his nose. He than kissed my forehead and put some music on and pulled me up and started to slow dance with me.

"I'll love you forever. Through thick and thin. You're the love of my life and i regret letting you go." Calum whispers into my ear. And it's than when I know I'll always love him.

A/N:

Enjoy x