Chapter Ten

Calum's POV

I know I keep saying this but I really need to get over Cat. The main thing running through my minds is how she cut again, because of me. What did I do? What if it was Emily? what if cat still does like me? who am I kidding, why would she still like me? I wish my mind would just stop thinking. Tomorrow is Christmas and I'll be with my family. I'm always happy with them, but I used to bring Cat. What if I get asked where she is and I break down? I just need to sleep and stop over thinking.

Cat's POV

I smile as I open the door to show Ashton. "Let's get ready for tonight!" he nods and we start cleaning well listening to music and dancing. I giggle and spin around. We may have taken a few to many dance breaks. It's the day after Christmas, when my friends who I can't hang out with on Christmas come over.

"sweetie I'm home!" Ally yells as Jason, Lily, Josh and her walk in. I yell back "Upstairs with Ash!" Ashton was fishtail braiding my hair. I had a light pink shirt with a cute black cardigan and a skirt. Matching pink shoes and to finish the look off I have mouse ears. "looking super cute Cat." Josh states. I smile. "Thanks, the scaring thing is Ashton picked it all out." Lily giggled next to Josh, causing Ashton I blush and push me a little. aw Ashton got a little crush on someone.

The door opens to reveal Michael and Luke. I smile and hug them both. Luke whispers "Look out I heard Emily and Calum are coming." I roll my eyes and sigh. I knew this was gonna happen. The door opened again and Dylan walked in. I smile and hug him. "Hey." He paused "You look beautiful." I blush and look down whispering a thanks. he grabs my hand and we head to the couch. we sit and talk to everyone around. Just having fun.

The moment I was dreading came. Calum walked in hand and hand with Emily. We made eye contact and I looked down. Dylan felt my shift in moods and hugged me. I let out a loud sigh. "Cat what's wrong?" I heard Ally whisper. Jason poked her and pointed at Calum and Emily. Ally looked so pissed. "Are you kidding me? He brings that caked face slut here? I'm sick of him." We all looked at Ally wide-eyed. It's not everyday she gets mad, and you don't want to be the one who makes her mad!

I let out a sob as I sit on the bathroom floor. Let's just say, Calum wants me to be in pain. He only talked about how great Emily was, and when they kissed he always looked at me first. A knock pulled me away from my thoughts. The door opened to Ashton and Dylan. "What's wrong?" I explained to them what happened as a another sob lefty mouth. "Ashton this feels like a game, he just wants me to be hurt and broke. he doesn't want me to be happy. lets just make cat cry! I hate it. Why can't he get over me? I'm not using Dylan to cover for the break up or helping me get over him. Dylan your a great friend and I really loved the last few days with you. I can't thank you enough. I don't want to use you to get Calum jealo-" I got cut off by his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. He hugs me and whispers "Cat it's okay. Everything will be okay, I'll be here when it's no okay. I promise" He smiles at me. I hide my face and nod.

Now that everyone left and I'm left alone. The bad thoughts are back but Dylan said he will be there for me, right? Before it gets to far I call Dylan. "Hello?" I smile just hearing his voice. "Hey Dylan. just wanted to call you." I smile "Cat I meant to ask you earlier today, would you want to see a movie with me tomorrow?" I smile and nod "Yeah I would love to." "Okay I'll see you at four." I giggle "Okay bye Dylan." "Bye have a good night." I smile as I hang up. I can't wait till tomorrow.

A/N:

Hey guys I was gonna post a pic of the outfit she wore but my laptop is being stupid again so I'm posting on my iPod again. If you really want to see it just message me lol. anyways for next update 5 votes or comments. hoped you enjoyed I wrote this btw. Have a good day now:)