Chapter Eight

*Cats POV*
I sigh as I pull my long sleeve shirt over my head. Of course I cut again, I need to get out of my house before I start cutting again. I plug headphones into my iPhone and started my walk to the closest Starbucks. On my way I walked into a small book store. I liked around and found the perfect book to buy, 'Thirteen reasons why' by Jay Asher. I buy it and finish my journey to Starbucks.
"Name?" I giggle at the though. "Miss pushaduca" he looked at me weird but nodded and wrote it down. I sat down, started reading, waiting for my name to be called. I heard someone clear their through, looking up I was met with beautiful brown eyes. "May I sit here?" He asked. I didn't trust my voice and just nodded. He sat at the same time my name was called. "Miss push..aducha..?" I got up and got my drink. When I came back I was met with the unknown boy laughing.
After talking for a long time, the paparazzi showed up. "I'm sorry" we both spoke. I giggle "I better get home, I'm cat by the way" he chuckled "well cat it was nice meeting you, I'm Dylan." He winked and handed me his number, with that he was gone. I giggled and put his number right in my phone.
I get up and walked outside, the paparazzi and fans still here. "CAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH DYLAN O'BREIN?" "CAT! ARE YOU AND DYLAN DATING?" I heard a few fans. "How are you cat?" "Cat can you follow me on twitter @cat_updates16" "Cat I love you!" "ugh cat your such a slut!" "cat, do yourself and the world a favor, kill yourself!" "aww cat is dating again" "I'm so happy for you cat" "cat we love you" "treat Dylan good, whore" I put my headphones in and ignore them. Smiling as I walked home.
Finally home, there words stuck in my head like knifes. I sigh and slide to the floor. I curl into a ball and let quiet so s out. What did I do? I ask myself I ran upstairs to the bathroom and drop on the ground crying. I grab my razor and cut my wrist. no one cares about me. no one needs me! The words 'cat do yourself and the world a favor, kill yourself.' replay over and over in my head. should I just end it? I stopped when I think about Dylan. I opened my phone and texted him.
To Dylan:
Heyy it's cat x
*Claum's POV*
I went on twitter. Twitter was blowing up with tweets about Dylan and some girl. I clicked on a picture of them. And dropped my phone when I saw cat. what..? Are they dating? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I need to move on so bad. I guess I'll try to see if Emily changed. They couldn't have picked someone better? Uh, oh well. I test Emily letting her know I'll be picking her up in an hour for a date to the park.
*Cats POV*
Dylan and I said we would meet up again today. I got my penny board and skated to the Starbucks we met, out meeting spot. When I saw him I couldn't help but laugh, he say there trying to ride a small pink bike. He looked so stupid yet so cute. When he saw me laughing he rolled his eyes. "it's my sisters bike, okay?" I kept laughing and nodded. "let's ride around" I nodded and skated next to him. "This isn't a date right?" "if it was, would it be that bad?" I giggled "maybe"
I giggle as he tried to ride my penny board but almost fell off. I toke my penny board and put it along the fence running to the slide. He put his bike next to my penny board and caught up to me. I was about to slide down but I saw Calum and Emily sucking faces. that's why the paps are here. I looked at them again and felt a stab to my heart. I heard Dylan move. I look at him "Cat you should get over him! he isn't worth your time. There are better people out there who like you." I roll my eyes at the end part. "like who?" he stared at me. "Cat I like you. Now come on smile." I forced a smile. "A real one." he said as he tickled me and I couldn't stop laughing. He looked at me and slowly brought his lips to mine.

A/N:

So guys here is the update. I wrote and edited it! I tried to post it 2 days ago but it didn't work! Whatever I got it up now. Be thankful I had to copy it off my laptop onto my iPod. More comments and votes means faster update:) have a great day everyone!