Chapter Seventeen

Gosh damn I haven't written in this forever and I'm sorry. I've missed you all to bits and pieces ahh okay I'm back now though. Thanks a bunch for 1k reads and yeah enjoy this fluffy shit of a chapter -Stitch❃

Calum's POV-

After I showered so I wouldn't smell like sweat when I confront her again I went to Michael. He was closer to Cat anyways.

When I came up to him he smiled before starting to shove me out there with her.

"Wait, wait!"

"Calum Hood if you don't get out there right now I swear to you, your balls will be gone by tomorrow."

"What if I screw up?! Again?!" I whisper yell. I see her from the crack of the door. She's sitting there on the couch playing on her phone. She's looks beautiful. But she always does.

"If you screw up I'll kick your ass." Michael sighs. "Go over to her and talk."

"What if I say the wrong thing again?" Michael pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. I can tell he's already aggravated with me.

"Calum you're annoying me. Just go talk to her, make out, have sex for all I care just get back together!" He shouted and literally kicked me out there to where she was. Before I could go back he locked the door.

"Calum?" She said as she stood up. She's even more prettier in person.

"I -uh - um - I..." I stuttered.

"You're cuter in person." She said mindlessly. I don't think she realized what she said.

We just stood there. Staring at each other. I didn't know what to say or do. I had planned it out for so long. I've complained about not having her with me for the longest time and now that she's here I don't know what to do. I'm a wimp.

"Do you want to talk about it or-"

"Catherine Daffeny Jenson I am sorry. I'm sorry I didn't trust you or believe you. I'm sorry I went out with another girl but if it means anything to you, I

hated her. I was forced to date her I promise I was. But I never liked her. She meant nothing to me I loved you. Hell, I still love you and I've never stopped and I don't think I ever will. I understand if you still hate me or you don't want to get back together with me. I just wanted you to know that."

She was silent and had an emotionless face. I didn't know if she hated me more or she just didn't want to talk. She could be pretty shy sometimes.

"Cat?" I waved a hand in her face. Before I realized it she tackled me in her infamous hugs. I never realized how much I missed her touch until now. I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. I missed her so so much.

"Don't ever leave." She said to me.

"I won't ever again I promise." I said. I could tell she was crying.

"You promise?" Her voice cracked. I started stoking her long her like I used to. I missed her soft hair.

"I promise baby. I promise."

"I missed you." She sighed and pulled away from me. I also forgot how short she was. I haven't seen her in so long.

"I missed you more." I smiled. And it was true. I missed her more than anything.

I leaned into her and kissed her for the first time in what feels like ages. I almost forgot how it felt. I almost forgot how it felt to love again.

"As much as I would love to stand here and kiss you I can't because I'm tired." She said once she broke away. I laughed when she rested her head on my chest.