Chapter Eleven

*Cat's POV*

I can't wait for today. Dylan and I are going on a movie. It's chilly outside so I just put on a light jumper with leggings. I do a touch up with my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I smile and hear the door bell ring. I run down the stairs and fling the door open. "Hello Dylan." He smiles and takes my hand leading me to his car. I get in a turn on the radio. "So what movie are we seeing?" I ask. He smiles "I was thinking devils due." I'll be honest I'm quiet scared to see that movie. I look at him with wide eyes. He laughs "I'm kidding Cat! I don't know you can pick." He flashes his pearly whites.

We pull up to the movies and walk to the doors hand in hand. We get two tickets to see some movie, I didn't pay attention when he bought the tickets. I though I saw someone I know. I shake my head and smile at Dylan as we buy popcorn and a Large slushy to share. We find our seats in the middle.

After the previews the movie started. Two people headed in and say next to me. I didn't pay attention to them as I made small talk with Dylan waiting for the movie. I felt eyes burning through me. I ignore it just as the movie starts. This movie was so funny. Even the stupidest things made me laugh. I turn to Dylan and see him smiling at me. I smile back and turn back to the movie.

It's almost the end of the movie and Dylan is looking at me. I turn and just as he's about to lean in, I lean in to. The person next to me bumps my arm so I pulled back from Dylan. I shake it off and stare at Dylan. We both lean in again when the person next to me pulls me back. I turn my head and was met with Calum. "What the fuck Calum?!" He pulled me onto his lap somehow, I went back to my seat telling Dylan we should go. He nods, glaring at Calum. We head out to his car. Now I lean in to kiss him and no one pulls us apart. We kiss lightly, it was perfect. He grabs my hand as we pull apart and head to the car. I'm still pissed at Calum.

I had Dylan drop me at the boys house, I need to talk to them about Calum. I'm pissed. He messed up this great date. I knock on the door was met with a shirtless Ashton. "Hey Cat, come in." I walk in and see Michael and Luke playing on the xbox. I sit in the middle. The games end, they all turn at me. "So what's up Cat?" I look around at them. "I was on a date with Dylan when Calum pulled us apart just as we were going to kiss." They looked at each other. It looked like they were talking with there eyes. I let out a sigh, "What is it?" I ask. Luke speaks up. "Calum broke up with Emily, and he said he's gonna find a way to get you back." I let out a sigh and let my face slide into my hands. Do I like Calum, or do I like Dylan?

I think you like Calum more.

What? What am I talking about.

Dylan I think.

Nope it's Calum. My mind fights back.

I look up and see Calum walking in the house, it seemed like he has been crying. Without looking up he spoke. "I don't think Cat wants me back. I don't blame her." He never looks up and heads right to his room. Look what I did. I say goodbye and go right home. I'm a mess I need to think about this.

*Calum's POV*

When Cat left I started crying. I'm such a fuck up. I get in my car and slide down in my seat. There were fans outside, but thank god for tinted windows. I stare at my reflection in the window. I glare at myself and start the car, not crying at much. A sad song starts playing on the radio and I get more upset. I pull over and keep crying. I need to wait a few minutes before I get home so they don't know I was crying.

I start driving once I calmed down and than pull into the drive way, taking a deep breath. I head Inside with my head down. I stop, feeling eyes on me. Knowing the boys are there. I spoke up "I don't think Cat wants me back. I don't blame her." I head up the stairs with a shaky breath. I flop on my bed. I need Cat back and I will find some way to get her back! I need to man up and be the Calum she fell in love with. I really hope I can get her back. I'll need the help of the boys. I smile, knowing this had to work. It's like a death or life situation. Without the dying part. I will win back Cat love again.

A/N:

Hey guys(: sorry it's been awhile! I'll try to post more if I have time. I just wanted you to know I saw 5 seconds of summer two days ago 8/7 Best day of my life. Also meeting Kaycee, my internet best friend.

I wrote and edited this. You should follow Stitch and I on our shared Instagram:

Nouiscuddles

More comments and votes mean faster updates. So vote and comment!

Like Michael clifford? Read my Michael Clifford fan-fiction 'Daddy's little badass'. that's about it guys. Have a great day/night and make sure to smile beautiful people. Bye -Lizzard