Chapter Eighteen

*Cat's POV*

Calum and the boys got invited to a Halloween party so of course said I could come, and that means being Ally and Jason. I honestly don't know what to be. Ally and I are shopping right now.

I stopped moving.
"ALLY!" I screeched and she turned her head to look.
"Yeah Cat?" I smile brightly.
"I should be Cal Pal for Halloween because you know how like Calum was Cal Pal in the don't stop video?" She smiled and nodded.
"That would be super cute aw."

We spent hours looking for the right things to wear. We got a yellow skirt with a green long sleeve shirt. We also got green tights and yellow soccer that go to your knee. Along with yellow converse, a pair of yellow gloves and a yellow beanie. And luckily finding black goggles. Ally picked out a batman outfit.

We paid for our stuff and went back to her hotel room. Jason was with the boys looking for something to wear also. I quickly throw my stuff on and stare at myself.
"Damn Cat you look good." I laugh and grabbed a curling iron and starting to curl my hair, letting my blonde hair fall into curls. I than add a light layer of makeup.
"Let's put a C on your shirt." Ally whispers.

I nod and look at the yellow fabric she held in her hand. I trace a C Into it and cut it out. She than takes some glue and puts it on, I'm not sure it will stick but I hope it will.

I help Ally get ready also. We were done in know time and we both smiled at our self's. I had to Amit, that we both look cute. It was also time to go when there was a knock on the door. She opens it and we are greeted with Mario and Luigi. I giggle as Calum came over to me and talked in a Luigi voice.
"Hello pretty lady." I smile at him and Luke both acted if they were really Mario and Luigi.

*Calum's POV*

Cat looked great. She was so adorable being Cal Pal and all. I take her hand and lead her down the stairs to the hotel entrance, where the one direction boys, Michael, Ashton and Jason all waited. Jason put his arm around Ally and we were off.

We finally got to the house and Cat and I walk inside, my arm now around we waist. She's mine and no one will take her once I got her back. Cat sat down.
"I'll be back il let us a drink." I smiled and she nodded blushing slightly. I grabbed punch that was mixed with Vodka and headed back to Cat handing her the drink and sitting next to her.

*Cat's POV*

Almost every girl had a Cat (kitty cat, not her lol) outfit tonight or they had the smallest thing, that barley covered there butts and boobs.

I forgot everyone else as I drank my drink. Calum somehow ended up on the dance floor. I was dancing terribly while he laughed at my dancing. I moved closer to him and kiss him on the lips. It lasted a few seconds but it made me happy. I went to get my 3rd drink, skipping away from Calum winking at him.

I got back and Calum and I started dancing to a slow song that came on.
"Well Cal Pal you look very cute tonight." I smiled and kissed his check.
"Not as cute as you were in that video." He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"Hey Calum would you be upset if we headed back to the hotel?" He shook his head, grabbing my head saying good bye to the boys. I waved to Sophia, Liam's beautiful girl friend on my way out. I also hugged Luke's friend Cristina, who I'm pretty sure Luke was flirting with. They were super cute together.

We were finally back at the hotel and I got changed into some of my pajamas. Calum just had his boxers and sweat pants on. I couldn't stop glancing at his upper half. He came and sat on the bed. I crawled over to him and hugged him. I than lay my head on his lap. He smiled, looking down at me and played with my hair.

"Wanna watch a horror movie?" I nodded my head in excitement. He smiled and lifted my head and put it down on the bed as he went to get the tv remote. He turned it out and sat down, I lifted my head and put it back down when he sat down.

The credits of the movie started and I sighed in relief, it's finally over. I was on Calum's lap with my head in the croak of his neck. He rubbed my back to clam me down.
"Ugh you're so perfect." He whispered into my ear. I look up at him shocked.
"Me? Perfect?" He nodded his head brushed our lips.
"I really missed you Cat." He said against my lips. I smile and push our lips fully together, letting the kiss set it.
"I missed you tom Calum." I smiled as I pulled away rolling onto the bed, pulling the covers over me and fulling asleep with Calum next to me.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter even if it's short and sucked.
What were you guys for Halloween?
I'm stayed in and watched horror movies. This was written by me and edited by me.
Well I hope you had a great time last night:)
Love you.
Vote and comment
-Lizzard