Chapter Twevle

*Cat*

Seeing Calum like that hurt me. I don't know why but I know it hurt a lot. I can't like him. Can I? Yes you can. No I can't! Everyone can give second chances. But not after him not believing me. He though the rumor was true. Why would I ever, want to hurt him. And cheat on the best thing in my life. But look what happened.

He believed it, and I'm falling apart, he's falling apart. We need each other again. I don't know if I can go one without him. What am I saying right now? Of course I can. I have Dylan and we are great and both happy. But am I really happy? What am I even saying. Yes I'm happy with Dylan, even if we aren't dating. He makes me smile.

Speaking of Dylan my phone started ringing. I pick up smiling. "Hey Dylan." I spoke. "Hey cat, what are you doing today?" I though for a minute.. "Nothing at all." It's kinda sad I have nothing going on at all. It's holiday break, I want alone time. "Wanna go for a walk to the park?" "Sure!" "Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes." We say our goodbyes and I rush to get ready. I put on a jumper with black skinny jeans and uggs. I put on a black beanie that said 5 seconds of summer. I got it for myself when I first started dating Calum, just to be funny be he said he loved me wearing it. So I always did. I'm kinda upset still but also happy I can hangout with Dylan. Just fake a smile, soon it will be a real smile.

I walked outside to chilly weather. I saw some fans down the street and than saw Dylan walking out of the group. I met up with him. Saying hello to some fans on our way through. I tried to ignore the hurt full comments. Such as 'Whore, bitch, attention seeker, slut, worthless piece of shit, waste of space' ect. It was hurting me more than it should. Dylan held me tighter. He looked at the fans and spoke. "Please guys, your hurting Cat. She did nothing wrong. Leave her alone." He tried to smile at me but I just looked down. As a few tears slipped down my face. What they said was true. I held Dylan's hand as we walked down the street to the park. "Cat, please look at me." I looked up. "Are you okay?" I nodded trying to smile but broke into sobs. He hugged me tightly. "Cat it's okay."

I calmed down after a while. "Cat listen." I looked up. "You're a great girl and all. I can tell you still have feelings for Calum and haven't moved on fully. And that's okay. I just want to be friends. You should tell him how you feel, just remember I'm always here for you." I smile understandingly. "Well we should head home." I nod standing up and started walking back to my house with Dylan next to me.

Am I okay with being just friends? Do I still like Calum? I don't think so but we'll see I guess.

*Ashton*

Calum has not left his room all day, once he saw the pictures of Dylan and Cat. She was crying because of hate and he was hugging her. He wanted that to be him, protecting her. I just don't know what to do. I need to talk to cat and see how she's feels about all of this. She has been sad for a while now. At least get a few words out of her I see where she's at.

Calum finally came downstairs. He looked at me, his eyes puffy and red. "Do you think Cat would still like me?" I look down. "Calum I don't know but I'll find out." I walk over to him and hug him. Calum also told us management set up Emily so it doesn't look like he was hurt over this. It had to last at least 1 month, it didn't but Calum didn't care. He couldn't take it. Emily was hurting him and he wasn't okay. We all understood and now listen to what he has to say. We were shit friends I guess.

A/N:

Honestly I don't find this chapter good so sorry. But since you guys are awesome, I updated for you.

Guys we are almost to 900 reads! Keep reading and voting:) please share if you enjoy this story. Let's try to get to 1k before September 1st.

I wrote, and edited this chapter:) stitch did start school, so she may not be updating as much for a while:) but we still talk about the fan-fiction together. Hope you all have a great day:)

Vote and comment

-Lizzard