Chapter three

All my thoughts were clouded with sadness. I thought about cutting again. But I made a promise to him that I wouldn't. Even if he doesn't love me anymore. I don't break a promise. Because breaking a promise is like breaking a piece of paper. Yeah you can tape it back together or put band-aids on them but you can't undo what you've done to the paper or for this matter, yourself.

If you were to ask what I was doing the week I was gone I'd tell you this; nothing. I have been in my room. Occasionally going downstairs for food and then locking myself in my room. I'd watch t.v. or cry or listen to music. Sometimes I'd go on twitter and Instagram but would log off because of the countless hate. I don't understand... How can someone just sit there or walk or whatever the hell they are doing to mobilize and type hate and press send or enter. It's stupid as fuck. If they do it they get hate from the people who do actually still like me or get hate from people who don't but respect me. It's useless to fight over it. It's procrastinating.

I can't tell you how many times my phone buzzed, ringed or whatever else you want to call it. All from the same people. But not a single one from him. I don't even want to say his name anymore. I knew he never trusted me. If he did he would've heard me out. But he didn't. He doesn't love me and he doesn't care for me. I should just be done with him. All these months I spent with him. The time I went through to make him smile. It's done. Over.

Today is worst than others. Today would've been a happy day. A day full of fun and joy. Sweet little kisses here and there. But no. Today is or would have been the one year anniversary. I cry harder today. I don't take one step off my bed. I don't even move. My door is locked. No one can get in. My phone is far away from my reach. My lights are off, blinds are closed. I'm wrapped in a big burrito of blankets. There are tissues everywhere. Music is playing softly. It's not the happy up beat music that I usually love. It's the depressing and sad ones that I kept away because I was always happy. Always the happy music. I have never been like this. I guess the only reason was because I actually loved this one. Sure I've dated a few people in my life time but never loved. I always got that feeling or spark around him. Well that spark is gone...

I want to know who did this. Who ruined my happiness. I want to. I want to kill them. No that's mean. I just want something bad to happen to them. That's not too mean right? Oh well. It doesn't matter. Whoever did it deserves it. Who the fuck would do that? Why? What did I do to them? My phone goes off very loudly and it makes my ears hurt. I let it ring but it rings again. And again, and again. You get the point. I slowly get up but I'm careful because I know Maggie is in here somewhere. I grab my phone to see who it was. I couldn't see because the light blinded me. All I could see was the answer button.

"Who the fuck is this and what the fuck do you want?" I say into the phone. I haven't spoken in days so I forgot what my voice even sounded like.

"You actually answer today? I'm surprised."

"What do you want Ashton?" I sigh. I don't want to talk to any of them. It'll just remind me of him.

"Can't I just check up on my friend and see if she's okay?"

"No."

"Oh come on Cat. Where's the happy peppy Cat I know and love?"

"She died." I sniffed.

"Gosh darn. You know if she would to I don't know come back some how I would give her some cookies. I know that's her favorite snack."

"I'm not coming over there."

"You don't have to. Just answer the door when I come. Please?" He begs. I think about it. Should I really answer it?

"There will be cookies right?" I ask just to be sure.

"Yes. Of course."

"Fine. I'll leave my door unlocked for you."

"Yes! Okay. I'll be there in twenty." He mused. I give a simple okay and hang up. I get up once again to unlock my door and then back in my burrito of blankets. It's very comfy in there.
I have to go back to school on Wednesday and say that I had a bad flu. What am I just going to say I stayed home because I was dumped and too depressed to go to school? No. That is not acceptable. I'd probably get a detention or worse. That is not happening.

"Knock knock." Ashton says quietly as the door creaks open. I hear an 'oh shit' and I instantly regret inviting Ashton over here.

"God damn it Michael!" Luke's voice rings in my room. Really? The lights switch on and I sink deeper in my burrito.

"Ew. This is just gross."

"Oh shut up Michael."

"Wait where is she?" Ashton asks completely ignoring Michael and Luke.

"I think she's in that big burrito of blankets." Michael says. He knows me so well it scares me.

"Oh Cat... Come out, come out." Luke coos.

"Can you not?" I groan silently. In the time span of one and two seconds I feel pounds of body weight thrown on me.

"What the fuck! Get off!" I shout. I want to be in my burrito and stay in my burrito. The weight is lifted off me but the blankets are thrown off. I groan loudly. I try reaching for my blankets but it's too far.

"Gimme!"

"Nope." Luke smiles. I want to punch his face. That's mean... I want him to not eat anything sweet for the rest of his life.

"Your cookies." Ashton says as he hands me the box full of huge cookies.

"Thank you." I say silently. I take one out of the box and start eating it.

"Maggie likes me." Michael says while petting her. She likes everyone, why wouldn't she?

"Have you been in your room all this time?" Luke asks. I slowly nod and focus back on my cookie. It taste like heaven.

"Well you and-"

"Don't say his name! I don't want to hear it anymore." I say. His name shall not be ever said again. I look at Michael who was about to say his name.

"Don't." I glare at him. He puts his hands up in defeat and continues playing with Maggie.

"Fine. You and you know who have been the same. He won't come out of his room. Won't let anyone in." Ashton explains.

"He cries a lot. I think he's depressed. Probably heart broken."

"Well he deserves to feel that way." I spat. I'm not in the best of moods today as you can tell.

"I think he's a dick hole." Michael speaks. All eyes were on him. I was surprised. He only says that when he's pissed. Not about someone.

"Why?" Ashton asks.

"Because he didn't even take the time to listen to her. He just assumed she cheated when obviously she didn't. Why would she? And with Josh? Oh no, no, no. Everyone hates him. She hates him the most. Also, why the hell would she have sex? She's fucking sixteen years old. Have common sense people. She's smarter than all of us. Even me." Michael explains. He had came over and wrapped his arms around me. There's a reason why he's my best friend.

"We all know she didn't cheat on him. Right?" Luke says. Everyone nods. My phone buzzes once again. I don't even want to get it. But Luke does. Somehow he knows my password. I need to change it. His face scrunched up and changes into different emotions.

"What?" I ask.

"Well Ally said that Josh made up the rumor and now he's coming here to tell you." Luke looks afraid to look me in the eye. He should be. My eyes are dark and full of anger. I angrily take a bite out of my cookie.

"What is she doing?" Ashton asks.

"She's mad." Michael answers. Damn right I'm mad.

"Is she going to talk?" Luke asks.

"I don't think you want her to." Michael answers again.

"Why?" Ashton looks like a lost puppy. I want it to be lost somewhere else.

"Unless you want to hear her accent get thick and cussing everyone out I'd be quite happy that she isn't talking." Michael explains. He basically just explain what happens when I'm mad. It is not pretty nor cute.

I'm pretty mad. Infuriated. Upset. I'm fucking angry. The only thing that's keeping me from jumping out of this bed and pouncing on someone or hurting them or cursing is Michael who has his arms around me keeping me in a soft tight hug. My door creaks open and I see the devil that ruined my life."Oh uh, hey." He says awkwardly. He's probably intimidated by the boys right now. Or Michaels hair. Most likely hair. These boys aren't intimidating at all.

"What do you want?" Ashton says coldly.

"Well it's more of a private thing I have to say."

"Oh so you want us to leave?" Luke asks.

"If it's possible."

"It's not." Michael answers. Keep your cool Cat. Keep your cool.

"We already know what you did." Ashton spat. Think about rainbows and not murdering someone.

"That was really cold and heartless. How could you ruin someone's relationship like that?!" Luke almost yells. I am so close to punching Josh in the nose.

"You know you have some nerve to do that to someone. What's your problem?" Ashton pushed.

"You're a waste of space on earth and you need Jesus." I blurt. I sound emotionless and look it too. The boys stifle laughs but Josh looks hurt by it.

"What did I ever do to you? Why would you?"

"Well I-"

"You wanted me all to yourself?" I ask. I break from Micheal's grip. "Well if I did like you, which I don't, I would just hop in your arms and kiss you and say thank you a Jillian times. I'm sorry but I hate your fucking guts." I feel like I'm on fire. I needed to scream at someone and Josh is perfect.

"You should leave. No one wants you here." Luke spat. Josh opened his mouth to say something but then Michael stood up. What's he standing up for? I'm stronger than him.

Josh leaves my room and I crawl back in bed. I never realized how comfortable it was until now.

"Cat! Where the hell have you been!?!" Ally shouts.

"You are not seriously asking that are you?" Lily questions.

"Oh, ya. Right. Sorry..." Ally says quietly. I nod my head. I don't feel like speaking today.

"Well, anyway, Josh is no longer in our little group of friends. Everyone thinks your a slut and you have tons of work today. But don't worry, we're going to help you." Lily smiles. I'm so grateful for my true friends. Don't know where I'd be without them.

"Come on. Let's go to class." Lily says. She puts her arms on my shoulders and guides me to the class room. Once I was in everyone stared at me. Oh joy...

I sat in my seat next to Lily and waited for the teacher to come in. Please let this class go fast please.

"Hey slut! You hooking up with Josh now?" Some girl shouted.

"Why would you even do that to him? He, like, knows One Direction. You ruined my chances of being with one of them!" Another girl shouts.

"Yeah because One Direction would ever take a look at you." Ally spat. Oh no... This won't end pretty.

"Excuse me, bitch? I'll have you know that they call me beautiful in a song plenty of times." The girl, Veronica, shoots back. I lay my head down and try to sleep, but I can't.

"They always do. They say it in all there songs you-" Ally begins before she gets cut off.

"Hello class. Sorry I'm late. Now let's get started." Mr.Weldon said. His loud voice startled everyone and made Ally and Veronica shut up. Yes, a little bit of quiet.

Class flew by and I barely noticed. Before I know it, it's lunch. I decided to just get my lunch and eat outside. My friends tried to come with me but I begged them not to. I wanted to be alone. And no one goes outside on Wednesday. I don't know why but they just don't. I mean it's a nice day out and everything. It always is in Australia. Mostly.

My phone was blowing up with texts and tweets and ugh. There were phone calls and just everything under the sun. I decided to go on Tumblr because no one knows I have it so no one could possible bother me there.

While my phone was blowing up there was one text that stood out.

'Please come back!'

'I'm sorry!'

'I miss you... Please come back to me...'

'CAT!'

'Please...'

All from Mr.Hood. Should I talk to him? No. He messed up not me. I didn't do anything. He believed those stupid rumors that Josh made up. If it was the other way around I would hear him out and believe him. Not just say that we're over and be done. I did nothing. I did nothing. He doesn't trust me and that's that.

I replied with a simple 'Fuck you' then exit out of the conversation and go back to Tumblr.

Relationships are temporary, Tumblr is forever.

A/N:

This chapter was written by CrazyWhale 

And edited by me. Have a great day and enjoy this update. I will try to get chapter 4 up sometime. Just give me time. I've very busy. Even over break. Thank you. 

~Lizzard