Chapter Fourteen

*Ashton's Pov*

Once I got home I locked myself in my room thinking of ways I can get them back together. I froze on the spot. We are leaving for Tour in a week, take Cat with us! It seems like a perfect idea. I'll talk to all the boys but Calum, ask Cat, and see if management would let it slide for once.
I ran out of my room to Michaels room where I find him and Luke playing COD. "BOYSSS!" They paused the game and looked at me. "What is it Ashton?" "Would you care if Cat came on Tour with us and we try to get Calum and her back together?" I smile my 'award-winning' smile at them. They both agreed we would keep a secret. "I'll talk to Cat tomorrow and if she says yes than comes management." They both roll there eyes.
Just as I'm about to leave Calum walked in. "Ashton. Can you help me with this song in working on?" I nod and followed him to his room.
After we sang the song together, what he has so far, we started writing more. "Ashton. I got a great next line!" I smile and waited for him to start singing it.
"Late night calls and another text
Is this good as we're gonna get?
Another time zone taking me away from you
Livin' dreams and fluorescent lights
While you and I are running out of time
But you know that I'll always wait for you"
I smiled and clapped. "That's perfect" after a whole of writing we finished the song and named it 'close as strangers'. Calum told me how how he wrote it about him and Cat. Because every day he feels like the drift far apart. And how tour she will be gone and miles away. He really loves this girl. Management better say yes to Cat coming. I hug Calum before I head to bed. Big day, kinda, tomorrow.
I wake up the next morning with a big smile on my face.
To Cat:) :
I'm coming over in a few.
From Cat:) :
Okay the front door is open.
To Cat:) :
Okay see you in a few(:

I pick myself and got dressed in a my little pony shirt. Hey it's really punk rock, okay?
I put my black skinny jeans on and plan black boots. I say good morning to the boys than leave.
When I finally get to her house. I open the door and see she's not downstairs. I head upstairs and she fell back to sleep. I laugh a little, heading down stairs and I started cooking bacon and eggs. I'm sure the smell will wake her up. I also made a few pancakes. I put everything on a different plate. Just as I was about to head upstairs a sleepy Cat walks in the room. "Yay you made me food." I laugh and hand her the plate of food I made for her.
"So cat." "So Ashton?" "How would you like to come on Tour with us boys?" She froze and nodded her head like crazy. "Yes!" I laughed at her reaction. "Well okay, don't tell Calum you are coming it's gonna be a surprise for him. She nodded, understanding. "Well I have to go talk to management to see if it's okay with them. I'll call you after to let you know." She smiled. "Okay. I may be out shopping with Ally, Lily and Jason for something cute to wear." "Okay maybe get a dress so you can go on a date with Cal?" She giggled when I wiggled my eyebrows. "Well thanks so much Ashton. For everything." I smile hugging her. "You're welcome. I'll call you so leave your know on." She nodded and ran upstairs while I headed to the front door to go to management.
I finally showed up at managements building with a few fans around. I signed a few pictures and toke some pictures. I say goodbye and head into the building. I went in the lift heading to the top floor. The lift doors open and I'm greeted by Maggi, who worked at the front desk. I smile at her and asked if Bob was open. She clicked around on her computer. "Go right in. He knows you're here." I smiled "Thank you." I headed to the doors that lead to Bob's office.
"Please hear me out. Cat and Calum are still in love. They need this, I think it's a good start to stop all the rumors about her being a slut. And the fans can stop bugging Calum about how he broke up with her." Bob nodded. "Look Ashton I get that. I'm just not sure. What if they fight or she detracts Calum? I want them both to be happy but really you need to think about this." "Please Bob! I think it's for the best and if you want, she could bring one of her friends and when you want us fully focused, she can go with her friend!" He though for a minute.

*Cat's Pov*

I was trying on this dress that Ally said would surely make Calum fall in love with me all over again. It didn't really fit well. "Ally!! It's so small." I heard her sigh and left the room, most likely looking for another dress in a different size. She soon came back with the same dress but only it's a larger size now. "Try this on." I nod and changed quickly.
I opened the door and Ally's jaw dropped "Perfect." I blush looking down. "So we will get it right?" I nod. "We need some shoes also." We both smile nodding.
Today has been so much fun.
My phone started ringing and I saw it was Ashton. I smiled knowing that he's gonna say I can go. I pick up very happy. "Hey Ashton."

A/N: Well guys what do you think Management said? Yes or No? Cliffhanger
I wrote both of these chapters.
And I always want you guys to comment because it inspires me to write.
Do you think Ashton's plan to get them back together will work?
Comment and vote:)
-Lizzard