The War and Edolas

Third POV

Lucy woke up due to the felling of being pulled. Opening her eyes Lucy noticed that it was still night and that the pulling came from her two friends.

"Lushee has to hug me." A sleepy Happy argued.

"No, she already hugged you, it's my turn now." A sleepy Natsu argued.

Lucy couldn't help but want to laugh at their argument. After a couple seconds Lucy decided to sit up to check the time but unfortunately Natsu grabbed her waist and pulled her back to the bed.

"Luce hug me." Natsu whined.

Lucy giggled and shook her head before she held her arms open. Natsu smiled and immediately snuggled his head on her collarbone, and hugged her waist. Happy pouted making Lucy laughed.

"C'mere." Lucy whispered motioning Happy to her neck.

Happy happily flew to her neck and curled into a ball and fell asleep. With that the trio slept until morning.

When morning came Lucy woke up and struggled to get out of bed considering her two companions were still holding her.

"Five more minutes Luce." Natsu mumbled.

"Aye." Happy agreed.

Lucy giggled and decided to just lay in bed, knowing that she'd just waste energy trying to pry the duo off her. After ten minutes Lucy noticed them snoring and took the chance. Taking her pillow Lucy slipped out of Natsu's grasp and quickly gave him her pillow, and since happy was sleeping on it he just snuggled more into it.

Lucy silently laughed seeing them cuddle her pillow. Shaking her head Lucy got her clothes and towels and headed to the bathroom. After her shower and getting ready Lucy went into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

 After her shower and getting ready Lucy went into the kitchen to cook breakfast

(Her outfit)

After thinking for a bit Lucy decided to make spicy bacon and pancakes for Natsu, waffles and oatmeal for her, and for Happy skinned fish.

After a couple minutes Happy and Natsu woke up.

"Lushee~!" Happy whined as he flew to Lucy's head.

"Why did you give us your pillow?" Natsu said sitting down waiting for his food.

Lucy giggled.

"How else was breakfast going to be done?" Lucy asked.

The duo huffed, making Lucy smile.

"Here's breakfast!" Lucy said as she gave them their food.

Happy and Natsu smiled and immediately began to eat.